Stow and Hudson

Status
Not open for further replies.

KWs

Premium Subscriber
Stow will switch to Summit Regional Network around June / July.
Tallmadge & Mogadore become aprt of the Stow Dispatch Center operations at that time.
Slver Lake moves to Cuyahoga Falls Dispatch Center too at that time (part of the Summit Network).

Hudson has no plans to go digtial as part of the Summit Network, that I know of.

FYI - Summit Network needs two additional towers built in west & northern porions of the county before northern coomunities can join and have reliable communications. Akron & Summit County have budgeted $$$ for land acquisition & construction of these towers this year.

ActionSeeker

KWs said:
Stow will switch to Summit Regional Network around June / July.
Tallmadge & Mogadore become aprt of the Stow Dispatch Center operations at that time.
Slver Lake moves to Cuyahoga Falls Dispatch Center too at that time (part of the Summit Network).

Hudson has no plans to go digtial as part of the Summit Network, that I know of.

FYI - Summit Network needs two additional towers built in west & northern porions of the county before northern coomunities can join and have reliable communications. Akron & Summit County have budgeted $$$ for land acquisition & construction of these towers this year.

Thank you KWs! I forgot about Tallmadge / Mogadore and they are right next door to me.

KWs

Premium Subscriber
Munroe Falls should be switching to Cuy Falls (Summit) Dispatch in next couple of weeks ..
unknown TG IDs yet.

spanner

Premium Subscriber
Pardon the interruption.....

I used to live in Northfield...

When I come home to visit, what system should I put in to listen to Northfield/N. Center/Sagamore Hills and Macedonia?

Carl

Nasby

Those agencies still use UHF 450 Mhz radio systems. Just check in the Ohio database for the frequencies. You won't need a digital scanner to pick them up.

KWs

Premium Subscriber
Macedonia / Northfield Center discussing merging dispatch .. I'm sure it's 2009 at earliest however. I'd guess they'll go to Summit 800 network then .. after the new towers are built in northern part of county.

spanner

Premium Subscriber
Thanks guys, its been years since I have been home, I did check the database, but just wanted to make sure that it was still good info...

THANKS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.