Using a Pro-96 in Northeast Ohio...

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Santon

I just wanted to hear from a few Pro-96 owners in the area, regarding their DSP versions...

I've read a lot of posts, comparing DSP Version 1.4 with 1.2....And in many cases, people found Version 1.2 to work a lot better that 1.4 [depending on the systems they were trying to monitor].

I've tried both versions now, and I really can't come to a decision. So here's my question:

Which version do you think works better in Northeast Ohio [mainly monitoring Marcs and Lake Co.]?

I know everyone's opinion might vary, but I just want to see if one version is heavily favored over the other in this particular area.

markle

I have two PRO 96's and a 2096. All updated to 1.4. They all work fine. They worked fine when they were 1.2 as well. I really can't tell any difference. Akron/Summit system is loud and clear as is the MARCS system. The 1.3 and 1.4 upgrades were available, I had the computer cord, so I upgraded. No other reason. The radios also work well with the Stark/Canton systems at both 1.2 and 1.4. I don't know of any other APCO-25 systems around here (Akron).

Status
Not open for further replies.