10 codes and signal codes for Bartlesville

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdreynss

Hey everyone.... my name is Jason.. and im new to scanning. I live in Bartlesville, Ok. I have noticed some members live here in Bartlesville.... and it is my hope that someone can help me. When listening to the Bartlesville Pd.. or Washington county sheriff I am having a hard time figuring out what is going on. The 10 codes that they use seem to be heavily modified. They do not seem to match up with what i find when I look up 10 code meanings. I also hear things such as signal codes.... and things such as 5410, 5411...etc... Hopefully someone that lives here in Bartlesville might be able to give me a list of what these local departments use.

Thanks,
Jason

conse

I used to ride with the police a lot as an explorer, so if you have a specific one just let me know. I'll try to give you a few of the more common ones.

5409- Parking citation issued
5410- Written/verbal warning
5411- Traffic citation issued

10-60 Traffic stop
10-59(Washington county sheriffs version of the 10-60)

10-28,29,43,44 (vehicle registration check, check for stolen, drivers license check, I think it's NCIC hit)

I'll try to find my old ten code list and post it.

Last edited:

loverboy1976

hi im new on here i was just wondering if anyone can tell how i can log on to frequncy 155.550 stutsman county nd law enforcement from this site or if it can be bone frome here

KOK5CY

10-42 ( Check OLN# )
10-43 ( Check Stat's of MVR)
10-44(Check for Hit's =Triple I , NCIC )

10-90 Officer Welfare

Status
Not open for further replies.