DMR question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kibler

Feed Provider
I am receiving Le Flore Co EMS as (DMR off & on) and analog Freq 155.045, with CC2, Slot1 and TG 10000! I guess my 536HP w/upgrade is not giving this as wrong information?? Can not find this on callsign pages? Anyone varify or have info about this? Thanks

kibler

Feed Provider
ecollins11......Even with changing to 155.04750 frequency, this still gives same result! Do you have DMR capable scanner and live close enough to test this for me??? Thanks

ecollins11

Premium Subscriber
I have a TYT MD-380 DMR HT but I live here at Ada 62 miles west of McAlester I would not be able to pick them up from that distance .,

HogDriver

Premium Subscriber
Check on DigitalFrequencySearch for that freq in surrounding counties. I have a factory on analog next to a county with DMR in my case that I know of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KX5MOT

I was in the area this past weekend and I did hear EMS traffic on 155.0475 in DMR with the above posted information, sounds like they are running mixed mode repeater.

kibler

Feed Provider
I was in the area this past weekend and I did hear EMS traffic on 155.0475 in DMR with the above posted information, sounds like they are running mixed mode repeater.
KX5MOT....Ok thanks! I was just trying to make sure that the scanner was reading the Freq correctly! Wish other agencies in LeFlore and Sequoyah Counties would jump on DMR! I really like the sound quality a lot! Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.