RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Classifieds > Old Classifieds Archives

Old Classifieds Archives This forum contains all old classifieds posts and threads, and will ultimately be deleted within the next month or so. Provided as a reference only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2005, 10:47 AM

Default MOTOROLA SYNTOR X UHF / VHF DES COMBO UNIT programming cable

I need a prgramming cable from Rib to radio programming cable for a syntor x . Can any one help? To buy or Borrow Email me at cpdfsm@yahoo.com
Thanks
Sponsored links

Old 03-29-2005, 1:05 PM

Default Programming

The Syntor X and XXX series use a prom for operation which has to be removed and programmed on the Motorola R-1800 series programmer or with one that can be built and does use a computer program but doesn't involve a rib and cable. The 9000 series syntor is one that allows for programming via the rib and software. Also some of the proms in the earlier syntors are not reprogrammable.
Old 03-29-2005, 2:16 PM

Default syntor 9000

I got the program for the syntor 9000, This syntor unit is is 32 channel and it is programable. I just purchased this unit and I just contacted another motorola dealer which doesn't have 1800 programmer anymone eather. Can anyone give me anymore advise. I have programmed the syntor 9000 before, I never programed the syntor X. This unit was purchased used for our Narc unit. It has the uhf/vhf HHCH securenet Radio
Old 03-31-2005, 7:03 AM

Default Syntor X

OK here is a link for the Syntor X ... Go down to the 4th or 5th segment...under programming....http://www.open.org/~blenderm/syntorx/indexx.html

Hope that helps... I own 2-3 of the units you are describing and I love them. If you want PM and I can get a name or two for you to contact for the programming.