RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Classifieds > Old Classifieds Archives

Old Classifieds Archives This forum contains all old classifieds posts and threads, and will ultimately be deleted within the next month or so. Provided as a reference only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 3:02 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Thumbs up Regency/Wilson WHS-1 Handheld VHF

I have for sale a Regency/Wilson WHS-1 10 channel VHF programable two way radio that covers 150-162Mhz in* excellent working condition.*The Handheld is *Programable* from the keypad and the handheld scans.This was used by my Search and Rescue Team for our units in the field for operations when we were called out.The handheld is very nice and has not been beat up like other units that are for sale.I have the charger, speaker mike, leather belt carrier.* This two way radio is in excellent working condition and I will"Guarantee" this radio.* I am asking $75.00 and the buyer to pay for shipping by USPS Priorty Mail*I have 31 great references from members that I have sold equipment to or have traded with and all my feedback is "Postive" If you are intrestred in this great two way "Programable" handheld please feel free to send me a pm, send me a e-mail at W9nes@Comcast.net or you may feel free to call me at 317-299-0307 Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat and Sunday 10AM-9PM EDT. If I am not at home please leave a voice message with your name and telephone number and I will call you back* Thank You For Your Time.Best Requards,Tim DeLong W9NES Ham Radio Operator,Indianapolis,Indiana
Sponsored links

Old 03-28-2009, 10:26 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Bump!
Old 03-28-2009, 10:32 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Price has been* reduced to $60.00.This is a great radio and covers 150-162Mhz, 10 channels, scans, hi/low power, has the charger to charge the battery.Also has the Speaker mike and a very nice belt carrier to put on your belt*.I do not sell junk on this fourm and I "Guarantee" all my equipment I sell on this fourm.This would make a great Handheld for a Volunteer Fireman,Police, EMA, Search and Rescue, Local Goverment,MURS. This is fcc type accepted and is keyboard programable.If anyone is intrestred please send me a pm, e-mail me at W9nes@Comcast.net or you may feel free to call me at 317-299-0307 Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat and Sunday 10AM-9PM EDT. Thank You, Tim DeLong W9NES Ham Radio Operator Indianapolis,Indiana
Old 03-29-2009, 3:23 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Anyone intrestred in this handheld that works great with no problems.Has been checked out and is working fine with no problems.Asking$50.00. Please advise by sending me a pm, e-mail me at W9nes@Comcast.net or call me at 317-299-0307 Thank You. Best Requards, Tim DeLong W9NES Ham Radio Operator Indianapolis,Indiana
Old 03-29-2009, 7:06 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Sale Pending
Sponsored links

Old 04-07-2009, 3:39 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Radio has been sold.Please delete