Middlesex County Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

king_pounds

Hi there, I was just wondering if anyone knows where to find a feed for London. I use to listen to one on Broadcastify but I guess the person running it stopped. Any other ones?

Thanks!

Muxlow

Super Secret
For london fire almost HAS to be on its own feed due to all the calls they go on.
Would be a pain in the *** if EMS+Fire were on the same feed.. and even worse if OPP was there too haha

king_pounds

good news if you go to London Forums • Index page and sign up for a free account you can listen there. it is the same feed that was on broadcastify. If you ever get a scanner and need a hand or questions i am in London and will give you a hand if needed, just message me

Thank You for the offer. I'm from London but living in Mississauga just like to hear what's going on back home.

For london fire almost HAS to be on its own feed due to all the calls they go on.
Would be a pain in the *** if EMS+Fire were on the same feed.. and even worse if OPP was there too haha

I kinda disagree as my portable scanner has allof them and i can follow the calls ok for the most part. i find opp and ems alot busier than fire. but that is just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.