New City of Guelph Cap+ System

Status
Not open for further replies.

highstupid

Banned
This thread is for information on the new City of Guelph Capacity+ System for Transit & Works.

The frequencies currently in the Wellington County Database page for Guelph Transit & Works should no longer be listed where they are, since they are associated with the new Trunked system.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
This thread is for information on the new City of Guelph Capacity+ System for Transit & Works.

The frequencies currently in the Wellington County Database page for Guelph Transit & Works should no longer be listed where they are, since they are associated with the new Trunked system.

Make a submission to the database to have them removed and I'll take care of it.

SCPD

QRT
University of Guelph

University of Guelph appears to be all MotoTRBO as well now not just the police but they may be conventional, I can't confirm but all radios in the field are MotoTRBO radios. Something to look in to for those with advanced scanning skills.

mbstone99

University of Guelph appears to be all MotoTRBO as well now not just the police but they may be conventional, I can't confirm but all radios in the field are MotoTRBO radios. Something to look in to for those with advanced scanning skills.

U of G I believe is.. I was over there a few months ago.. and their 173.955 (CC 1) was TRBO and the only frequency I heard active..

Also on a side note .. RIM (Blackberry) is being used on 454.6125, 461.3875 (CC (9) also TRBO with encryption turned on all the time.

Matthew

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
I logged those RIM frequencies as well at least a couple of years ago as well. Using talk group 12444001.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.