VRO Input Frequencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mciupa

Database Admin
Does anyone know if the VRO UHF radios used by the OPP/MOF use a + or Minus Offset and if its the standard 5 MHZ.?

Doesn't appear to be standard 5 Meg for OPP. I'm not sure we have that info for Finance.

Code:
Frequency 	Input   	License 	Type 	Tone 	Alpha Tag 	Description 	Mode 	Tag 
[COLOR="Blue"]410.86250[/COLOR] 	[COLOR="red"]416.31250 [/COLOR] 	 	RM	123.0 PL	OPP VR01		 
[COLOR="blue"]411.31250[/COLOR] 	[COLOR="red"]416.51250[/COLOR]  	 	RM	107.2 PL	OPP VR02		 
[COLOR="blue"]411.51250 [/COLOR]	[COLOR="red"]415.86250 [/COLOR] 	 	RM	136.5 PL	OPP VR03

ve3opc

Thanks and what about other frequencies like OPP TRU repeater and so on....am thinking that the BEAT freq are simplex but any info appreciated.

mciupa

Database Admin
I meant MOH...sorry bout that...also looking for TRU Input ?....where did you source that from ?

I have the Inputs set to Shown as opposed to hidden on the database page. But, looking at MOH, no one has submitted the inputs so they aren't listed.

My suggestion for MOH inputs is to search the 418-419 range and see what comes up.

I may give it a try as I always hear stuff on all the MOH VR's in the 413's. I'm fairly close to

William Osler- Etobicoke Campus and Humber River Regional - Wilson so I may get some 418 hits.

For TRU we have this listed:

Code:
410.18750 	[COLOR="Red"]415.18750[/COLOR]  	 	RM	127.3 PL	OPP TRU RPT	Tactics and Rescue Unit

ve3opc

Yea thanks much appreciated...I did find the page with all the OPP Inputs......I have a buddy who works for MOH and he said he would bring a freq counter to work but in the interim if you get some MOH VRO hits let me know...Thanks again.

SCPD

QRT
That pdf file you sent him does it have the ctcss tones for the tx side, if not incase he might want those as well

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

SCPD

QRT
Ok didn't know if that pdf file had the ctcss tones showing for the tx side thought maybe it just showed for the rx side. And yah guess you don't unless you get interference and want to block the interference out lol

SCPD

QRT
Ok is that a current pdf file like from last year or from before

Status
Not open for further replies.