I'm looking for info on frequencies from Tualatin, any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Anything in general for tualatin would be helpful. Are they P25 also? Thanks! 73, n9zas

shonc182

Premium Subscriber
I've never been clear on what traffic is Tualatin vs Sherwood vs Tigard, but seem to pick up police traffic relevant to all three areas in some combination of these groups:

In addition to the Wash Co. Sheriff and fire TG's, these are my main TG's for that area

Tac-1 - Tualatin PD - 54064
Tac-2 - Tualatin PD - 54032
Det. - Tualatin PD - 54128
Records - Tualatin PD - 54160
Tac-1 - Sherwood PD - 55344
Tac-2 - Sherwood PD - 55312
Det. - Sherwood PD - 55408
Records - Sherwood PD - 55440
Det. - Tigard PD - 54768
Records - Tigard PD - 54800
Tac-1 - Tigard PD - 54704
Tac-2 - Tigard PD - 54672
(Motorola Type II - Analog)

That gets most of it.

JWall83

I know this is an old thread, but here's some helpful info on the South Cities channel. Shonc182 was saying he wasn't sure who was who meaning which city was talking. Here is a basic outline of each city's call signs.

Tigard - Starts with the number 2; their calls signs are four digits, example - 2122
Tualatin - Starts with the number 9; their call signs are also four digits, example - 9422
Sherwood - Starts with the number 7; call signs are four digits, example - 7224
King City - Starts with the number 3; call signs are four digits, example 3319

The second number is which shift they work for; days (1), swing (2), nights (3), midnights (4)
The third number is usually the district they are assigned.
The fourth number is usually an internal designation for which side of the shift week they work.

WCSO uses the number 5 designation, Beaverton 6, Hillsboro 1.

sparklehorse

Premium Subscriber
Tualatin is a little unusual in that most of the city is in Washington County, but a part of it is in Clackamas County. I don't know if that eastern part is covered by the Clackamas County Sheriff, or what the deal is there.

OregonScanner

Premium Subscriber
I don't know if that eastern part is covered by the Clackamas County Sheriff, or what the deal is there.

I don't know for sure but everything within the city limits should be Tualatin PD. For example, North Albany is in Benton County but is still part of the city of Albany which mostly lies in Linn County and is therefore covered by APD. Parts of North Albany that are outside the city limits are BCSO. Same with Salem which is mostly in Marion but West Salem lies in Polk but since its still part of Salem, police should be Salem Police.

However, I was wondering what county they file charges in. Washington or Clackamas?

mikepdx

I don't know for sure but everything within the city limits should be Tualatin PD. For example, North Albany is in Benton County but is still part of the city of Albany which mostly lies in Linn County and is therefore covered by APD. Parts of North Albany that are outside the city limits are BCSO. Same with Salem which is mostly in Marion but West Salem lies in Polk but since its still part of Salem, police should be Salem Police.

However, I was wondering what county they file charges in. Washington or Clackamas?

They're charged in the county in which the crime occurred, as usual.

Similarly, there are several areas within the city limits of Portland that are
in Clackamas county.

A couple that I can think of are Garthwick, near SE 17th & Ochoco- Sellwood,
and the neighborhood just SE of the SE 92 & Clatsop area.
I'm sure there are more.

Come to think of it, there are also several bits of the city of Lake Oswego
that are in Multnomah county.

Last edited:

Otto

Well I know for a fact that Clackamas Co. sheriff responds in eastern Tualatin. I found this out because I triggered the burglar alarm at a church I was hired to fix their boiler system in way east Tualatin (Wankers Corner Area). A Clack. Co. Deputy showed up an hour and half AFTER I got the alarm silenced with a phone call to the person in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.