Idea rip-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxbofh

So I saw another web site that is using TeamSpeak to share scanner feeds, and I thought I would rip off that idea and do the same.

So if any of ya want to listen to my feed, just PM me and I will give you my IP and password for the TS server.

ALSO, if you want, I would LOVE to host some scanner feed's from other people in the area. Again PM me if you want to run a feed using my TS server.

later!
Will
(I just realized that not everyone will know what TeamSpeak is... so.... here is a link: http://www.goteamspeak.com/
It is a program used for voice chatting with other people, it is most commonly used for 'in game' chat. ) If you just want to listen to my feed or share your scanner, you only need to download the CLIENT. If you want to run your own server, then you will of course need to download the server as well. Both are FREE
WD

Last edited:

kgasso

Feed Provider

pdxbofh

Ok, so I must have been tired when I made the original post because I forgot to include WHAT my scanner monitors....

Depedning on the time of day, my scanner is either on PPB or WCCCA.
It is on and streaming 24/7.
My PPB Talkgroups are: Central, North/NE, SE, East and Fire Tap Out

My WCCCA Talkgroups are: BPD , HPD, SO 1, and TVF&R Fire Tap Out (Sometimes South Cities too)

This would be cool for anyone who wanted to listen at work, but didnt have their scanner.. :D

Will

kgasso

Feed Provider
pdxbofh said:
This would be cool for anyone who wanted to listen at work, but didnt have their scanner.. :D

That's exactly the reason I initially set mine up. :)

Decided to throw together an informational website too, and shared it with a local forum... have quite a few dedicated listeners now.

Curious to see if we have anyone else streaming from around the state!

Status
Not open for further replies.