RE: Programing a Uniden Bearcat BC246T TrunkTracker III Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimBobTerp

RE: Programing a Uniden Bearcat BC246T TrunkTracker III Scanner

Hi
I wanted to know if I can get some serious serious Help. I have read the Owners Manual and also visited Marks Easy Programing Scanners at this website Easier to Read BC246T Scanner Manual and still no luck understanding how to programing this radio. Here is The radio I am having a programing Uniden Bearcat BC246T Police Scanner Radio This is The Scanner my Buddie picked up when it was On Sale about a year ago at a Local Radio Shack. I wish he would have asked them if it was easy to program and if not would have asked them a easy one to program that I could have done or he could have done. But I got at the end of April I picked up Scancat Lite Plus here is a link for this program Scancat Lite Plus / Public Safety Combo - Scancat Lite Plus / Public Safety Combo it says it is able to program this radio and I am stuck on how to program this radio with this software. I can program my Radio Shack Pro 2051 with not a problem. Can Someone help me on how to program this scanner would be some great. I am looking to program Trunking and no Trunking Frequencies. I live in Easton,PA so this will help u more out.

James
PS. I will show you all the stuff I want to put it in this scanner

1) City Of Allentown Trunking System/ Non Trunking Frequencies :
2) City Of Bethlehem Trunking System/ Non Trunking Frequencies:
3) New Jersey State Police and Non Trunking Frequencies:

Plus more I will be adding in with all these frequencies is ID's and Info

Status
Not open for further replies.