gun shots no flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

den9

what exactly does this mean, im listening to the philly police scanner and heard them say this 4x this night

rgchristy

Premium Subscriber
No flash is short for no flash information. This means that there is no descriptive information of the actors and/or vehicles involved.

Take Care,

Rich

den9

thank you, last night was rough on the scanner, bar got held up with a shotgun, multiple shootings, people getting pistol whipped, strong armed, the city is crazy.

Shots,No Flash,,

Shots confirmed,either a witness-complaintant..or shell casings..
usually followed by 1 or more units Surveying the area for a victim/bullet holes..

No Flash,,No Info on the Doer..or Direction of flight..

thank you, last night was rough on the scanner, bar got held up with a shotgun, multiple shootings, people getting pistol whipped, strong armed, the city is crazy.

And hell yes,
I reside in the 12th district,Very Busy,But easily rivaled by the NEast..

outside my house,a few nights,maybe 3 nights back,,Home Invasion at shotgun point,
Foot Pursuit,Tossed the shotgun under my neighbors car,,PPD got the bastards though,,

All in All,,
OK,,the City Cops ARE heavy handed,,However,,,Badguys Here are well armed,and
Plentiful,,

I regularly want to tell a duo in a district car,,Kick-Azz work getting that Burgler,or Armmed Robber..

But as a scanner user i cant bring myself to cross that line,,a lil fear,,a lil more respect,,nd yeah to be cheezy,,a silent thanks,,

But again,,Hell Yeah,,Philly IS a rough city...

rgchristy

Premium Subscriber
I regularly want to tell a duo in a district car,,Kick-Azz work getting that Burgler,or Armmed Robber..

But as a scanner user i cant bring myself to cross that line,,a lil fear,,a lil more respect,,nd yeah to be cheezy,,a silent thanks,,

Not "cheezy" at all. You'd be surprised how one simple "thank you" or "be safe" can really help someone's day out there.

Also, if you're interested, you can contribute to the FOP Survivor's Fund at Philadelphia FOP Lodge #5

Take Care,

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.