Westmoreland Co Public Safety trunked system

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I've got a question. I was monitoring the CC's of Sites 1 and 2 of this system. Both report a third site with a CC of 853.825.

I can't normally monitor Westmoreland for multiple reasons: (a) signal strength into Jefferson Co Ohio and (b) multipath distortion. Just so happened that there was some enhanced propagation from there to here the other night so I was picking up sites 1 and 2 quite well. I couldn't pick up anything on 853.825 though.

Those of you in Westmoreland Co might want to keep an ear on 853.825.

853.825 is part of WQBM264, a YE (trunked, rebanded) license.

ULS License - PubSafty/SpecEmer/PubSaftyNtlPlan,806-817/851-862MHz,Trunked License - WQBM264 - WESTMORELAND, COUNTY OF

Anyway, I'm not sure if there is actually RF on 853.825 at this time, but both of the other sites show 853.825 as the CC for a Site 3.

Mike

SurgePGH

Premium Subscriber
I've got a question. I was monitoring the CC's of Sites 1 and 2 of this system. Both report a third site with a CC of 853.825.

I can't normally monitor Westmoreland for multiple reasons: (a) signal strength into Jefferson Co Ohio and (b) multipath distortion. Just so happened that there was some enhanced propagation from there to here the other night so I was picking up sites 1 and 2 quite well. I couldn't pick up anything on 853.825 though.

Those of you in Westmoreland Co might want to keep an ear on 853.825.

853.825 is part of WQBM264, a YE (trunked, rebanded) license.

ULS License - PubSafty/SpecEmer/PubSaftyNtlPlan,806-817/851-862MHz,Trunked License - WQBM264 - WESTMORELAND, COUNTY OF

Anyway, I'm not sure if there is actually RF on 853.825 at this time, but both of the other sites show 853.825 as the CC for a Site 3.

Mike

Site 3 is their portable site on wheels. You will not hear that unless it is deployed.

n3obl

Ø
Database Admin
Yes the cow is a different site it. Same WACN BEE00

Also not all radios are programmed to the portable site. I believe there is a cache of radios for that site.

Frank

talviar

Yes the cow is a different site it. Same WACN BEE00

Also not all radios are programmed to the portable site. I believe there is a cache of radios for that site.

Frank

Didn't pay attention to the WACN value programmed in. . . . .

Anyone see any references to the new control channels for any of the sites in Indiana or Armstrong Counties yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.