Frequency ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmg1969

I came across a frequency while searching and need some help ID'ing it. It is 460.375 with a PL of 203.5. I did a search within 50 miles of the Harrisburg area (where I work) and only came up with Pennsylvania, Commonwealth of...

Does anyone have any additional information as to what agency that might be?

RonnieUSA

I came across a frequency while searching and need some help ID'ing it. It is 460.375 with a PL of 203.5. I did a search within 50 miles of the Harrisburg area (where I work) and only came up with Pennsylvania, Commonwealth of...

Does anyone have any additional information as to what agency that might be?

Maybe one of these.

460.37500 465.37500 203.5 PL KXM868 County Police Dispatch Old County Police/Fire/EMS
Bedford County Bedford
PA
460.37500 465.37500 203.5 PL WPAD607 Southwest Regional Police Law Enforcement
Mercer County Mercer
PA

captclint

Mentor
Maybe one of these.
Not very helpful. Both are 100's of miles from Harrisburg. Since no one has entered the PL for this entry http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?fccCallsign=KA93574 in the database, it is possible that is what you are hearing. Since there is another freq using that PL (http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=2262#cid-8064) it is quite likely that this is it. If you determine that is it, by listening(Harrisburg Farm Show Complex), then please submit the PL to the database so others will be able to tell what it is by a search of the DB, which you could do if you were a member.

Last edited:

dmg1969

Thanks, Ronnie. As captclint said, not much chance of me picking those up on a portable with the rubber ducky antenna. Thanks though.

captclint, that could be. I'm not a premium member (need to change that), so I couldn't check in here. I used the FCC license search.

markandjere

Premium Subscriber
For what its worth I SEEM to recall picking up that same frequency some time ago in that area , back when Chambersburg Boro PD used the same frequency. I thought maybe it was Bedford making its way through the mountains somehow .

pghscanner

I have this listed for the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex. I last heard it in 2009. I do not get to Cumberland County as much as I used to.

k3cfc

Silent Key
Not very helpful. Both are 100's of miles from Harrisburg. Since no one has entered the PL for this entry KA93574 (PENNSYLVANIA, COMMONWEALTH OF) FCC Callsign Details in the database, it is possible that is what you are hearing. Since there is another freq using that PL (Dauphin County, Pennsylvania (PA) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference) it is quite likely that this is it. If you determine that is it, by listening(Harrisburg Farm Show Complex), then please submit the PL to the database so others will be able to tell what it is by a search of the DB, which you could do if you were a member.

OP said 203.5

RonnieUSA

Not very helpful. Both are 100's of miles from Harrisburg. Since no one has entered the PL for this entry KA93574 (PENNSYLVANIA, COMMONWEALTH OF) FCC Callsign Details in the database, it is possible that is what you are hearing. Since there is another freq using that PL (Dauphin County, Pennsylvania (PA) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference) it is quite likely that this is it. If you determine that is it, by listening(Harrisburg Farm Show Complex), then please submit the PL to the database so others will be able to tell what it is by a search of the DB, which you could do if you were a member.
The reason I answered with what I did was they have their location listed as Newport, PA, and I took it for granted that was where they were searching from.
So if You look at the map Bedford County is only 2 counties away.
If they are in Harrisburg then they should update their location.

Status
Not open for further replies.