Philadelphia Police Citywide fully back online!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcardani

Premium Subscriber
I wanted to say that my Philly Police citywide feed that broadcasts J-Band, T-Band, and Special Events talkgroups is back online. We were originally down due to poor signal/audio from LSM multipath issues we experienced after the City changed to a fully compliant P-25 system. We were temporarily broadcasting the J-Band feed on the SEPTA police channel over the past few weeks.

We're back, spread the word!

thank you,

Last edited:

car55

Banned for duplicate accounts
Banned
What are J-Band and T-Bands? Do you have all the Divisions and dispatch?

jcardani

Premium Subscriber
Hi Car 55,

No my feed covers just the citywide talkgroups, not the district talkgroups. J-Band is priority call alerts and administrative/commanders. T-band is traffic and tow squad, Special events are for parade ops, fireworks, and other large events. We do not broadcast district, special unit, and tactical talkgroups for officer safety reasons.

phillydjdan

how do i program the phila sys i have a pro96 and a 396t using arc

You're out of luck with the Pro-96 unless you have it retuned for the new frequencies. It involves opening up the radio and turning several adjustment "pots" on the board. Mike, the manager at Radio Shack on Aramingo Ave does it and has had good results.

Doesn't ARC software have a web import feature? As a premium subscriber, you should be able to simply import the system and it should work for you, that is, until they switch to TDMA in a couple of years...

Status
Not open for further replies.