SEPTA PD Change and DB Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Septa3371CSX1

Last night had my radio tuned to the SEPTA PD repeater and was wondering why it was so quiet at 5:30 in the evening. Took a closer look and noticed a signal being picked up but not activating the 131.8 PL so I took off the tone and they were operating without the PL. Still the same 502.6875 frequency just back to being CSQ on the repeater output.

I also have a suggestion about creating a separate agency page for SEPTA under PA Statewide instead of with Philadelphia County. I noticed how some of the multi-county transit systems in New York have their own page under Statewide Agencies and was thinking it would be a good idea to do this with SEPTA since they serve the 5 county Philadelphia area and not just the city. Not sure how I would go about getting this accomplished but thought I'd throw it up for debate.

Also the UHF Conventional Repeaters that Paratransit used to utilize can be marked as deprecated and removed from the database. All CCT communications now take place on the trunked system on 4xxx and 5xxx talkgroups.

Status
Not open for further replies.