VHF Repeater Offsets Luzerne Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thezoo251

Does anyone know what the offsets are for VHF public safety repeaters in Luzerne County? I am interested in putting the repeater input frequencies into my scanner.

Thanks

n5ims

Be aware that there are no standard offsets on the VHF public safety frequencies in the US. Frequencies are assigned on an "as available" basis so the repeater input and output frequencies are not a standard amount apart, even for a single agency with two or more repeaters. For example, one may have the output on 155.25 with an input of 158.75 while their other may have the output on 156.50 with an input of 154.15.

This is in stark difference to the ham repeaters where they are mostly a standard 600 KHz apart. Also most UHF repeaters (both ham and commercial) are a standard 5 MHz apart (although there is a range of commercial frequencies where this is only 3 MHz).

cavmedic

Premium Subscriber
Look up the FRN on the FCC website. Click on the locations for the control points. If each location only shows two frequencies, the most number units will be your input and the control with 1 unit will be your output.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WB3DYE

Silent Key
Inputs

Go to the radio reference database near the top enable the input frequencies. I've only found the inputs useful for carbon county. One repeater input is used as a fire ground frequency eliminating the PL not to bring up the repeater.

Status
Not open for further replies.