Simple Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2JDS

I stream 3 scanners from my home, primary one is a BCD996XT, which I stream all law agencies in the county, and a Pro-96 which streams the EMS and Fire. I join these two to make a stereo feed St. Charles Countywide EMS, Fire, and Law The Pro-96 also streams to a separate feed of just EMS and Fire St. Charles County Fire and EMS . Another feed I run which is located elsewhere in my home is a Pro-92 which streams the local storm spotters St. Charles County Storm Spotters . I recently added a Maxtrac, which is programmed for EMS and Fire, but only until they switch to a new 700/800 system, then I'll find another use for it, as it is not narrow band. Also located with my Storm Spotter system I have a home weather station which I stream to Weather Forecast Saint Peters, MO | Saint Peters Weather | Wunderground as well as my own weather website MidCountyWeather - Home My mobile shack can be seen here http://forums.radioreference.com/pi...378-home-patrol-2010-jeep-grand-cherokee.html I rarely even listen to the actual scanners, I listen to them through streaming 99% of the time. Thanks for looking. Jeff N2JDS

Attachments

• shack.jpg
    shack.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,121

t0xPro-197

Premium Subscriber
love that setup im still working on mine gotta hook 1 other scanner up for mom too listen too can ask were you got your desk from i man endup getting me one if you dont mind

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 864
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 895

kylem1229

Premium Subscriber
Nice :). Mines just a simple Realistic PRO-2021, and a Radio shack(forgot the model). Im either going to get a BCT15X or the 996xt. Both, from what ive seen, have pretty similar features. Still debating on which ones to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.