RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > The RadioReference Tavern > Politics

Politics Anarchists unite. Come argue how inefficient the political system is here

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-23-2013, 1:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1RGR View Post
Say what? You read it in text and I will listen to it coming from the mouth of a beautiful young intelligent woman. Like I said whatever floats your boat.The bottom line is Fox News has been at the forefront when it comes to reporting the lies and deception brought fourth by this administration from day one. Are they perfect....hell no but their pretty damn good!
Keep watchin yer news. I love love love to slap you around with facts that your purdy news lady didn't have time to fill you in on before "moving on" to the next two minute headline.

"I'm sorry, we're out of time Bob. But, we'll have you on again soon, I promise. Maybe next week you can finish telling us what all this means. And now this. Obama LIED. When we come back from break we'll have Bill on for two minutes to tell us all we ever need to know about Benghazi!"

If you're happy with your two minute education, stick with it. Hell, maybe next year they'll have a pill for you take and you won't have to take any time to learn nuttin.
Sponsored links
Old 12-23-2013, 8:41 AM

Quote:
Rabid you have got to be the biggest moron on the planet. Just say'n.
I was obviously right. Because If I wasn't, I wouldn't have been bombarded with insults like that.

So I guess it's CONFIRMED!

Fox news... the channel that caters to racists, bigots, klansmen, militiamen and other white supremacist hateful people that have no interest in learning, sharing and accepting but rather to exclude everyone who is not exactly like them.
Old 12-23-2013, 9:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poltergeisty View Post
Besides, Megan Kelly is right! Santa is white, was white and will remain WHITE! LMWAO!
What does Santa have to do with christmas? The US is one of the few countries that uses the Santa.
Isn't the holiday supposed to be about Jesus?
I noticed you conveniently left out Jesus. He wasn't white and you seem to realize that.
Old 12-23-2013, 1:48 PM

Christmas is about presents; always has been. Anybody knows that. Presents, candy canes, big shiny aluminium trees, big outdoor lighting displays, crowded shopping malls, overeating, annoying relatives you didn't even know you had...

(Need I go on?)

"Im wrong??? What am I wrong about???"

For starters: proper usage of apostrophes, proper use of question marks...oh, and let's not forget that misuse of "their" a few posts later.
Old 12-23-2013, 2:46 PM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidcharger View Post

Fox news... the channel that caters to racists, bigots, klansmen, militiamen and other white supremacist hateful people that have no interest in learning, sharing and accepting but rather to exclude everyone who is not exactly like them.
And your against any concept of Santa being white! Your a hateful anti-white racists!

Last edited by N1RGR; 12-23-2013 at 2:48 PM..
Sponsored links

Old 12-24-2013, 2:43 AM

Location: RLG, Fly heading 053, intercept 315 DVV, look for the SAM

Quote:
I think rabid lost his marbles! I mean everybody knows Santa's a white dude! I don't know about you ghostman but Im dreaming of a white Christmas!
Never sat on a black man's lap before. LOL!

POLICING THE POLICE
Old 12-24-2013, 8:34 AM

While we're on the subject of Santa, let's touch on who that guy was really named after..
Sinterklaas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And pay particular attention to his black um.. "helpers" yeah "helpers" like the "helpers" that "helped" plantation owners pick cotton in The South, in particular Zwarte Piet who many white morons in Europe still dress up as every year. Not elves, not raindeer. Black "helpers". Shyyyyeah.

I'm sure PolterSheisty is running out to get some black face paint so he too can dress up as black pete.

Last edited by rapidcharger; 12-24-2013 at 8:38 AM..
Old 12-24-2013, 2:52 PM
KE4FHH
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidcharger View Post
While we're on the subject of Santa, let's touch on who that guy was really named after..
Sinterklaas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And pay particular attention to his black um.. "helpers" yeah "helpers" like the "helpers" that "helped" plantation owners pick cotton in The South, in particular Zwarte Piet who many white morons in Europe still dress up as every year. Not elves, not raindeer. Black "helpers". Shyyyyeah.

I'm sure PolterSheisty is running out to get some black face paint so he too can dress up as black pete.
More delusions... The article states that their faces were black and that they listened at chimneys to find out if the children inside were good or bad. Ever been close to a chimney rapid? The soot is nasty stuff and will turn your face black if you get too close. Tell you what, just find a wood-burning chimney and go rub your hand inside and tell me what color it comes out. The Zwarte Piet is not a black person; his face is black from soot. A lot of people are bringing race into the equation because they have nothing better to do. These are the same types that tried to have Santa change his "Ho Ho Ho" into "Ha Ha Ha" because Ho Ho Ho was offensive to prostitutes and women in general. They need to do something productive instead of making up false claims.
Old 12-24-2013, 4:16 PM

"And pay particular attention to his black, um... 'helpers'; yeah, 'helpers', like the 'helpers' that 'helped' plantation owners pick cotton in The South."

Oh, you mean, like...

...wait for it...

... Slaves?
Sponsored links
Old 12-24-2013, 4:34 PM

Quote:
And your against any concept of Santa being white! Your a hateful anti-white racists!
Come on !! No self-respecting black man would ever live at the North Pole.
Other data that nobody cares about.
Old 12-24-2013, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rescue161 View Post
More delusions... The article states that their faces were black and that they listened at chimneys to find out if the children inside were good or bad. Ever been close to a chimney rapid? The soot is nasty stuff and will turn your face black if you get too close. Tell you what, just find a wood-burning chimney and go rub your hand inside and tell me what color it comes out. The Zwarte Piet is not a black person; his face is black from soot. A lot of people are bringing race into the equation because they have nothing better to do. These are the same types that tried to have Santa change his "Ho Ho Ho" into "Ha Ha Ha" because Ho Ho Ho was offensive to prostitutes and women in general. They need to do something productive instead of making up false claims.
^This^

The whole thing.
Old 12-25-2013, 8:01 PM
Global DB Admin/Senior Mod
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin

Default Now Forced to change my Health Insurance due to Obamacare

Closed at the OP's request.

To contact me please use the email function through my profile as I do not accept Private Messages.
Closed Thread