RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > The RadioReference Tavern > Politics

Politics Anarchists unite. Come argue how inefficient the political system is here

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-25-2014, 7:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elk2370bruce View Post
Their Commies were just better than McStain's Nazis. Once again, we backed the wrong horse,

I sure hope when McStain comes up for reelection, the pictures of him shaking hands with terrorists, and Nazi's resurface, and causes him to lose... Best outcome ever. No more McStain to babble about chit he knows nothing about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 07-25-2014, 8:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by feets View Post
All the US's problems are the US's fault. I could give a chit less about the rest of the world.

Israhole and the entire ME would not be our problem if we didn't make it our problem.

Hey a Rob, ya ever notice that EVERY US president, from Regan to Obama have been trying to bring 'Peace to the Middle East'(those presidents I have been around for) trying to 'broker a peace deal' yet we still have Israel and Palestine at each other's throats.

Wonder why that is... A government trying to broker a peace deal between two peoples that do jot want peace.

Old 07-25-2014, 9:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayn1n32008 View Post
Hey a Rob, ya ever notice that EVERY US president, from Regan to Obama have been trying to bring 'Peace to the Middle East'(those presidents I have been around for) trying to 'broker a peace deal' yet we still have Israel and Palestine at each other's throats.

Wonder why that is... A government trying to broker a peace deal between two peoples that do jot want peace.

They aren't really trying to broker peace. I could set those wheels(peace) in motion in a day. Slap Israeholes hand away as it's outstretched for more handouts. Without the US pocket to pick, Israehole becomes Israel and will find a way to have peace. With no expansion funds for more illegal settlements because they'd have to pay their own defense costs, 90% of their problems disappear and 100% of our problems disappear.
Old 07-26-2014, 12:38 AM

Listening to my nightly dose of AM radio. The gentleman on the radio is bringing up good points. I am posting conspiracy meets reality again. I know those posts seem to go unnoticed but I am under the impression that the math is adding up.

He brought this up which was put together by our Government back in the day:

OPERATION NORTHWOODS: US PLANNED FAKE TERROR ATTACKS ON CITIZENS TO CREATE SUPPORT FOR CUBAN WAR

Then if you look at this and the pressure Bush felt for war:

The 9/11 Reichstag Fire

Now, as he mentions and I have touched on, what is with the passiveness of our President? The only person who becomes passive in a cr(isis) is the person who is part of the plan. The other day Israel hit a school controlled by NATO. This is important because this gives them a power to step in, but they really aren't. Another case of passiveness that should not be there, that school hit is barely in the news.

As he says, who's to say the Russians fired the rocket at the plane? We are broke and being flooded with people from over the border, the world is in crisis and yet the world seems near idle.

New World Order people and now we wait for martial law and wait for the savior that will step in to save the world. My prediction is something to do with either Putin or NATO. The latter is probably most likely.
Old 07-26-2014, 2:33 AM

Lol...

Not much support for war. 1 in 10 Americans want to go to war over this issue. I hardly believe that.

This is the FUD media machine at work. Put it into the peoples mind so they can think when we do go to war this is what we wanted. Get your heads out of Fox and don't drink the brain washing koolaid. I am sure that no one wants to go to war but the people who cast blame instead of putting the blame where it belongs. Does this sound like anyone who has posted in this thread? Hint, he is a fox news drone...

I tell ya, something is going on behind the scenes and I believe that I am on to something. It's unsettling for certain.
Old 07-26-2014, 8:46 AM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioTuner View Post
Listening to my nightly dose of AM radio. The gentleman on the radio is bringing up good points. I am posting conspiracy meets reality again. I know those posts seem to go unnoticed but I am under the impression that the math is adding up.

He brought this up which was put together by our Government back in the day:

OPERATION NORTHWOODS: US PLANNED FAKE TERROR ATTACKS ON CITIZENS TO CREATE SUPPORT FOR CUBAN WAR

Then if you look at this and the pressure Bush felt for war:

The 9/11 Reichstag Fire

Now, as he mentions and I have touched on, what is with the passiveness of our President? The only person who becomes passive in a cr(isis) is the person who is part of the plan. The other day Israel hit a school controlled by NATO. This is important because this gives them a power to step in, but they really aren't. Another case of passiveness that should not be there, that school hit is barely in the news.

As he says, who's to say the Russians fired the rocket at the plane? We are broke and being flooded with people from over the border, the world is in crisis and yet the world seems near idle.

New World Order people and now we wait for martial law and wait for the savior that will step in to save the world. My prediction is something to do with either Putin or NATO. The latter is probably most likely.
What are you one of those 9/11 conspiracy nut jobs? I bet you believe Bush planted bombs in the world trade center and the pentagon was hit by a cruse missile right. And the moon landing was staged!

Last edited by N1RGR; 07-26-2014 at 8:56 AM..
Old 07-26-2014, 8:54 AM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Lol...

Not much support for war. 1 in 10 Americans want to go to war over this issue. I hardly believe that.

This is the FUD media machine at work. Put it into the peoples mind so they can think when we do go to war this is what we wanted. Get your heads out of Fox and don't drink the brain washing koolaid. I am sure that no one wants to go to war but the people who cast blame instead of putting the blame where it belongs. Does this sound like anyone who has posted in this thread? Hint, he is a fox news drone...

I tell ya, something is going on behind the scenes and I believe that I am on to something. It's unsettling for certain.
That's right RadioTuna! Fox News is beaming subliminal messages across the air waves in order to brain wash people into wanting to go to war.
By the way check out my posts. If you notice I'm also posting CNN links! They must be part of the brain washing campaign!

Last edited by N1RGR; 07-26-2014 at 9:03 AM..
Old 07-26-2014, 9:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1RGR View Post

By the way check out my posts. If you notice I'm also posting CNN links! They must be part of the brain washing campaign!

You only put up links to other news agencies when it suits your Fox Talking points. BUT...

Cudos though Rob, I did enjoy the link about CNN not mentioning the fact that Hamas was storing missiles in UN sponsored schools before it was bombed.

When are you going to admit the Ukraine mess was put in motion by the US government? Or does that not align with the Fox/MJJ talking points?

Old 07-26-2014, 9:50 AM

Quote:

Of course CNN is part of the brainwashing campaign. Thing is they are doing it from a completely different angle, they want to get the left all up in arms and make Israel out to be the bad guys. Just like Fox and MJJ want to make Hamas out to be the bad guys and get the right beating the war drum.

Wake up Rob, you ARE a sheeple, reacting EXACTLY how Fox want you to, they pray for sheeple like you to believe Fox is 'Fare and Balanced' so idiots like you just fall in line and do not even fact check through independent sources. You just regurgitate the chit like a good sheeple, which makes for fun 'debates' on here show just how brainwashed you really are.

No different than the CBC in Canada, they are so left leaning they are the Liberal/Justin Trudeau Broadcasting Service, the Liberals are the best thing since sliced bread in Canada according to CBC.

Old 07-26-2014, 11:33 AM

Quote:
That's right RadioTuna! Fox News is beaming subliminal messages across the air waves in order to brain wash people into wanting to go to war.
LOL.

The lies from FOX, CNN, NBC, and etc are not subliminal. They are open and blatant. They don't have to be subliminal because viewers are ignorant and too stupid to know the truth.

I never saw the full "F@ck the EU" video played on any of the western MSM outlets. Only the "F@ck the EU" part was played not the rest were Nuland talked about Picking Ukraines new leader. I never saw any of the outlets air the information about the Svobada Nazi party. No mention that our precious leaders were backing Nazi's in Ukraine. No pictures of Nuland and MCStain posing with and taking pictures with Nazis. Not one of those pictures has been on any of those outlets identifying the Nazis. I have never seen the video of Nuland giving a speech and telling those in the room that the US spent $3 Billion to change Ukraines government in any western outlet. I have never seen it reported by any of these outlets that Soros had set up and funded an organisation in Ukraine for government change, something FOX should have jumped on as Soros is the republican antiChrist(as he should be). And all that lack of information is just on Ukraine.

I don't expect those ignorant saps that don't know any better to know any of this. It's sad, but ignorant is ignorant. What is even more sad is that Rob does know all these things. He fought me every step in this thread while I posted about them but came to accept them. Yet, when the news starts bleating about a new event without ever having reporting the whole Ukraine story in the first place, Rob seems to forget about all the stuff that FOX never reported and in turn re-bleats the very same propaganda FOX is spreading. He is so completely brainwash that even when he knows the facts(like the ones I've informed him about in this thread) he cannot bring himself to admit that they exist. He simply refuses to admit them. When asked about them, he refuses to answer as if pretending the facts do not exist makes them truly disappear. There is something sick in a brainwashed persons head.

FOX and all MSM outlets have a secret theme song for folks like Rob. The song is about drugs. FOX is Rob's drug.

"Sad But True"

Hey
I'm your life
I'm the one who takes you there
Hey
I'm your life
I'm the one who cares
They
They betray
I'm your only true friend now
They
They'll betray
I'm forever there

I'm your dream, make you real
I'm your eyes when you must steal
I'm your pain when you can't feel
Sad but true

I'm your dream, mind astray
I'm your eyes while you're away
I'm your pain while you repay
You know it's sad but true

You
You're my mask
You're my cover, my shelter
You
You're my mask
You're the one who's blamed
Do
Do my work
Do my dirty work, scapegoat
Do
Do my deeds
For you're the one who's shamed

Sad but true

I'm your dream, mind astray
I'm your eyes while you're away
I'm your pain while you repay
You know it's sad but true

Hate
I'm your hate
I'm your hate when you want love
Pay
Pay the price
Pay, for nothing's fair

Hey
I'm your life
I'm the one who took you there
Hey
I'm your life
And I no longer care

Sad but true

I'm your truth, telling lies
I'm your reasoned alibis
I'm inside open your eyes
I'm you

Sad But True

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8MO7fkZc5o

Quote please.

Last edited by feets; 07-26-2014 at 12:10 PM..
Old 07-26-2014, 11:54 AM

Quote:

Brokering a ME lasting peace is a naive pipe dream. There are numerous Islamoid factions that have been fighting each other to death since the 14th century over which one is the "TRUE" practitioner of Islam and the constant sectarian power grabs for dominance and land grabs that have been going on since the Bedoin roamed the desert. Of course, they don't want peace because they have no idea what that means. Their Koran, inspired by an unemployed goat herder, has far more surra about hate, punishment, and jihad than any positive suggestions for leading their fruitless lives in a stagnant social setting. We, and the remainder of western-think Judeo Christian beliefs cannot fight what they do not comprehend in the so-called mind of Ahab the Ayrab in their fatalistic lifestyle. They have no other means of thinking since everything is Allah's will. British and French colonialism did nothing but intensify this pattern of hate and social/historical entrapment. When they, somehow, control the southern shore of the MED and the Negev. they will begin to attack each other ad eternum.
Other data that nobody cares about.
Old 07-26-2014, 12:30 PM

Quote:
What are you one of those 9/11 conspiracy nut jobs? I bet you believe Bush planted bombs in the world trade center and the pentagon was hit by a cruse missile right. And the moon landing was staged!
And I bet you believe everything the news tells you.

I went for years and searched out facts and dug in the deepest recesses of the internet. I went for years and said to myself "this is not happening, this guy/gal is a kook". Then I went for years and seen how the very things that were said by these "kooks" were coming true. Then everything became plausible.

I believe there is a possibility of anything! Does this make me a conspiracy nut? I have no idea. But I have studied the psychology of people. I have studied how the collective work. I have studied how facts can be manipulated and how the media giants use these false representations of reality to distort the thoughts of the collective. I have seen this first hand.

So I live with the theory that anything is possible. We have no idea how the media giants at any given time are using the super powers they have to incite ________. ________ being the agenda of someone or something.

I could very well sound like a kook in your book. I expect to. It doesn't matter to me. As I have said many times, I think for myself and I do not follow the masses and I never believe the media you quote all the time. That is collective programming.

Commit nothing as fact until proven, this is something I live by. I repeat the mantra that we are broke because that is fact. I am not in Ukraine so I cannot know the facts, I am not in Gaza so I can't know the facts. I read and formulate a good probability that something could be fact, does not make it so.

I may be a nut job who knows. But many things that us nut jobs have predicted have come true. I consider myself a free thinker, I believe it is more fitting.
Old 07-26-2014, 3:03 PM

Quote:
Yep, you got it.

It's the way it is done. Just as an example:

I knew many many many people who wanted Ron Paul as President. What happened? The media machine in this country ignored him. Now, the people see that Obama was the man according to media. This kicks the "I must fit in" collective to follow suit. So they go and vote for him because everyone else is doing it. Same with everything.

The truth is probably 1 in 1000 want a war. But that would not fit the collective programming. Tell the people that 1 in 10 want a war and it tells people it is indeed okay to think about war. It's not a mass but it is an injected misrepresentation of facts.

This is a problem with people. They long to fit in. Why do you think the kids in school who don't act like the rest are teased? It's for the very same reason, they don't follow the masses. Psychology 101 and this is sickening because as much as you want to think you practice individuality you indeed don't! You are always begging people to agree with you because you want to belong. That is the way the collective works. The collective needs to be like everyone else, sad but true.
Old 07-26-2014, 3:40 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
You only put up links to other news agencies when it suits your Fox Talking points. BUT...

Cudos though Rob, I did enjoy the link about CNN not mentioning the fact that Hamas was storing missiles in UN sponsored schools before it was bombed.

When are you going to admit the Ukraine mess was put in motion by the US government? Or does that not align with the Fox/MJJ talking points?

I'm going to say this one last time so listen closely......go back read my posts! I state that the US and Russia both need to stay out of Ukraine's business!!!

That said it is now Russia creating all the turmoil and war in that country not the US. It is Russia who has been supplying all the weapons, uniforms, Intel and even fighter to the thug rebels in Ukraine. Its is Putin who lied when he said he would respect the elections. It was Putin who lied when he said he did not have troops in Crimea. It was Putin who supplied the BUK SAM that shot down MH17. It was Putin who lied about it. Not the US! So stop with all the nonsense. I understand you just like to get me pissed for fun but its getting pathetic kayn. Don't you have some other hobby besides busting my balls? Like playing in traffic.

Last edited by N1RGR; 07-26-2014 at 4:28 PM..
Old 07-26-2014, 3:51 PM

Quote:
I'm going to say this one last time so listen closely......go back read my posts! I state that the US and Russia both need to stay out of Ukraine's business!!!

That said its is now Russia creating all the turmoil and war in that country not the US. It is Russia who has been supplying all the weapons, uniforms, Intel and even fighter to the thug rebels in Ukraine. Its is Putin who lied when he said he would respect the elections. It was Putin who lied when he said he did not have troops in Crimea. It was Putin who supplied the BUK SAM that shot down MH17. It was Putin who lied about it. Not the US! So stop with all the nonsense. I understand you just like to get me pissed for fun but its getting pathetic kayn. Don't you have some other hobby besides busting my balls? Like playing in traffic.
Yep, Putin is doing all those things. He has to. The US made a mess in a country that border Russia. Of course Putin is going to do something about it.

Blaming Putin for reacting to what the US did, is like blaming a child that can't swim for grabbing his sister and drowning her in the pool after you threw him in the pool. It's not the kid's fault he drowned his sister. It's your fault for throwing him in. Sure, if you leave out the part about you throwing the kid in the pool, it sure makes the kid look like it's all his fualt he drowned his sister. That's how you, FOX and the politicians like to cast blame on others by leaving out the part that the US did. Same for Israehole too.

It's a sure sign of a low intellect that can't follow a string of events.

BTW, I can make you look stupid whether you read my posts or not.

Last edited by feets; 07-26-2014 at 4:03 PM..
Sponsored links
Old 07-26-2014, 4:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by feets View Post
Yep, Putin is doing all those things. He has to. The US made a mess in a country that border Russia. Of course Putin is going to do something about it.

Blaming Putin for reacting to what the US did, is like blaming a child that can't swim for grabbing his sister and drowning her in the pool after you threw him in the pool. It's not the kid's fault he drowned his sister. It's your fault for throwing him in. Sure, if you leave out the part about you throwing the kid in the pool, it sure makes the kid look like it's all his fualt he drowned his sister. That's how you, FOX and the politicians like to cast blame on others by leaving out the part that the US did. Same for Israehole too.

It's a sure sign of a low intellect that can't follow a string of events.

BTW, I can make you look stupid whether you read my posts or not.
I will quote so he don't miss it .

And to add to this whole thing, blame is translated as pretense for war. Let's take those other four fingers and point them back at ourselves where they belong. Instead of using a pretense for war that we cannot afford.
Old 07-26-2014, 4:24 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
And I bet you believe everything the news tells you.
Hahahah....This coming from a guy who's believes what conspiracy websites tell him!

Quote:
I went for years and searched out facts and dug in the deepest recesses of the internet. I went for years and said to myself "this is not happening, this guy/gal is a kook". Then I went for years and seen how the very things that were said by these "kooks" were coming true. Then everything became plausible.
When you were searching the deepest darkest recesses of the internet what you found were more kooks just like you. This is too funny! Tell me more RadioTuna!

Quote:
I believe there is a possibility of anything! Does this make me a conspiracy nut? I have no idea. But I have studied the psychology of people. I have studied how the collective work. I have studied how facts can be manipulated and how the media giants use these false representations of reality to distort the thoughts of the collective. I have seen this first hand.
Insert Spooky music please. Have you ever studied the psychology of people who believe in twisted conspiracy theories? Maybe you could do a self study. You know a check up from the neck up.

Quote:
So I live with the theory that anything is possible. We have no idea how the media giants at any given time are using the super powers they have to incite ________. ________ being the agenda of someone or something.
Correct you have no idea! Only what the conspiracy websites tell you. They tell you stuff like Fox News has implanted chips in the brains of their viewers sending messages to go to war. And Bush and Chaney are behind it all pushing the buttons. Truth is Dick Chaney never really had a heart transplant. He was actually beamed up to a space ship and was replaced with a newer version android clone programmed with updated anti Russian data.

Quote:
could very well sound like a kook in your book. I expect to. It doesn't matter to me. As I have said many times, I think for myself and I do not follow the masses and I never believe the media you quote all the time. That is collective programming.
Yep...kook. You don't think for your self you search the deepest darkest depths of the internet looking for crazy conspiracy theories to believe and think that everyone else is simply brainwashed by subliminal messages from Fox News.

Quote:
I may be a nut job who knows. But many things that us nut jobs have predicted have come true. I consider myself a free thinker, I believe it is more fitting.
I have seen things Fox News reported on come true too! Like the IRS,NSA, and Benghazi scandals.
Old 07-26-2014, 4:50 PM

Quote:
Hahahah....This coming from a guy who's believes what conspiracy websites tell him!
And because I don't believe your "news" I must instead believe conspiracy websites. So funny your ignorance.

It's called free thinking! It's not what you do and whiny little cry baby can't stand that people use the brain they have to develop thought. So I either think like you or I am a conspiracy theorist. Color me the conspiracy god because I sure the hell don't want to be like you, the now elected representative of the drone masses.

Quote:
When you were searching the deepest darkest recesses of the internet what you found were more kooks just like you. This is too funny! Tell me more RadioTuna!
Oh insults on my name. Shivers, you makes me feel bad. NOT! Yhea, we are in grade school, how classy.

Kooks like me yep. Free thinkers that were talking about FEMA camps long before the mainstream news got it. Yep, conspiracy theorists like me who knew the media was using shootings as a way to infringe on the second amendment rights. Yep, nuts like me who have been talking about martial law for a long time and now they are practicing for the real thing in US cities. I'm a kook. Yep, shelter yourself under the news umbrella... You couldn't handle the truth anyways. It shows in these posts you spout about.

Quote:
Insert Spooky music please. Have you ever studied the psychology of people who believe in twisted conspiracy theories? Maybe you could do a self study. You know a check up from the neck up.
Let's put RadioTuna on the defensive. LOL, another act of collective psychology, proving my point well.

Have you ever thought for yourself? I don't think you have. So if I am guilty of the above, we can say I am.

Quote:
Correct you have no idea! Only what the conspiracy websites tell you. They tell you stuff like Fox News has implanted chips in the brains of their viewers sending messages to go to war. And Bush and Chaney are behind it all pushing the buttons. Truth is Dick Chaney never really had a heart transplant. He was actually beamed up to a space ship and was replaced with a newer version android clone programmed with updated anti Russian data.
So funny.

So if I don't read the main media sites? Again, get a clue.

I don't think anyone has injected chips. But I believe digital skin tattoos can track you. And I believe RFID is a bad thing.

I believe you are an idiot.

Quote:
Yep...kook. You don't think for your self you search the deepest darkest depths of the internet looking for crazy conspiracy theories to believe and think that everyone else is simply brainwashed by subliminal messages from Fox News.
The masses are brainwashed! Not all but most. Feets is doing a very good job proving you indeed are, there is no need for me to feed you on this one.

Quote:
I have seen things Fox News reported on come true too! Like the IRS,NSA, and Benghazi scandals.
Yipee! And I am sure that your water downed, twisted version of what happened is true in your giant world of collective being.

Last edited by corbintechboy; 07-26-2014 at 4:59 PM..
Old 07-26-2014, 5:25 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by elk2370bruce View Post
Here is another possible scenario. Putin may have staged the so-called terrorist threats against the Olympics so his troop movements would appear to address that threat (and not for his real reason). Either way, we have been sucker punched by this KGB thug. Both presidential and congressional statements have been useless (like we would really expected otherwise)and ignored by Putin. In his eyes we are weak and not worthy of respect.
Well said Bruce!
Old 07-26-2014, 5:54 PM

Quote:
And just to add.

The first link has real Government unclassified documents. So I guess you didn't look. Must be conspiracy got to be even though our Government wrote the plan.

See, even when you mindless sheep have facts right in front of you, you can't handle it because fox didn't tell you about it.

So, your version of a conspiracy theorist must be someone who digs up facts that don't align with you version of "facts".

So who here really has the problem?