RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > The RadioReference Tavern > Politics

Politics - Anarchists unite. Come argue how inefficient the political system is here

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2016, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbintechboy View Post
If Republicans were more into doing more for the poor, I would probably be onboard.
But you just mentioned a huge disadvantage to the poor. The poor are poorer because of what you just said. I think they are doing a lot for the poor. Attacking the core of the problem.
Sponsored links
Old 12-14-2016, 12:04 AM

The people in NY are shaking to the core, look what's going on in Colorado:

Judge orders Colorado electors to vote for Hillary Clinton
Old 12-14-2016, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12dbsinad View Post
But you just mentioned a huge disadvantage to the poor. The poor are poorer because of what you just said. I think they are doing a lot for the poor. Attacking the core of the problem.
That could be very true.

If Trump keeps his work where he said on the campaign trail he would leave programs alone, I support him.

Yes, get rid of the immigrants and start taking care of our own is what I say. Taxation to me is robbery but if the government is going to rob us, then we should be helping people with that money. And if Trump is going to hold true to his word and if we are going to see help for a mass of Americans who live pay check to pay check and struggle then we will improve as a nation.

As a side note, stop helping all the minorities SBA and start helping the people who fuel this nation.
Old 12-14-2016, 10:47 AM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Nancy Pelosi=look at her voters.

Ship all liberals off to the rainbow state and let them live in a gun free rainbow paradise.

If your not a liberal and you live in California, so sorry for you.
Just because we've had disagreements in the past, doesn't mean you have to sink THAT low. I happen to live in California. That's really hitting below the belt. :-)
Old 12-14-2016, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharvey2 View Post
Just because we've had disagreements in the past, doesn't mean you have to sink THAT low. I happen to live in California. That's really hitting below the belt. :-)
LOL

Where should I send the get well soon card? LOL
Old 12-14-2016, 11:36 AM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
LOL

Where should I send the get well soon card? LOL

If you can get your hands on several million of them, the San Franscisco and Log Angeles areas are a good start. You can see me a sympathy card. But, make it a big one.
Old 12-16-2016, 6:06 PM

A Trump win has people shaking to the core, someone should tell Michelle to stop taking crack. Now she should know how millions felt when her assho_e husband won. It wasn't happy days are here again for everyone, he failed and history will show it.
Old 12-16-2016, 6:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highpockets View Post
A Trump win has people shaking to the core, someone should tell Michelle to stop taking crack. Now she should know how millions felt when her assho_e husband won. It wasn't happy days are here again for everyone, he failed and history will show it.
Her A-hole husband, you mean the same guy who Putin is laughing at right now (again)?
Old 12-16-2016, 6:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12dbsinad View Post
Her A-hole husband, you mean the same guy who Putin is laughing at right now (again)?
Not only Putin, a majority of world leaders, and most have been laughing for 8 years, they can't wait to stop, many have jaw problems now.
Old 12-16-2016, 11:12 PM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos

Hey don't forget brother Frank is here in San Fransicko and I aint got NOTHing to do with these azhat libtards. There are also many who feel like we do and they're trapped here with me. So if you are wishing for Cali to break off the mainland or secede picture us poor conservakins with dejected faces hangin' off the corner of the tip of Cali as it floats to Alaska. BTW pelosi's offspring is as knarly as she is. Unbelievable.
'54 SX-88 #127 to 100' endfed wire/9:1 trans. @40'
RS Pro 2066 in truck to Larsen Tribander
Old 12-17-2016, 1:24 AM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ic-govs-power/

I think the GOP is just going a bit nuts. Sure, give Trump a chance. He ran on draining the swamp and somehow filling his positions with billionaires that have no idea what it means to be the 99% is going to fix nothing. Then Trump to be a self made man claiming his father "only" gave him a million dollars. Come on, how many of us can ask our parents for a million dollars and get that like it is no issue.

Our country is so screwed and I will swallow those words if I need to. Why can't we have common sense politics?
Old 12-17-2016, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridgescan View Post
Hey don't forget brother Frank is here in San Fransicko and I aint got NOTHing to do with these azhat libtards. There are also many who feel like we do and they're trapped here with me. So if you are wishing for Cali to break off the mainland or secede picture us poor conservakins with dejected faces hangin' off the corner of the tip of Cali as it floats to Alaska. BTW pelosi's offspring is as knarly as she is. Unbelievable.
We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. We'll trade your home with a liberal in a different state. And you'll be better off, if your home is worth 200,000.00 you'll get to trade with some liberal who's home is worth 400,000.00 and you get to pick the house you want.

Pelosi's daughter is twice as bad as the mother, she is a real scumb_g and if she runs for congress and wins San Fransicko will be so far left, they will be having sex with animals and thinking nothing of it.

Last edited by Highpockets; 12-17-2016 at 12:15 PM..
Old 12-17-2016, 11:58 AM

Quote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ic-govs-power/

I think the GOP is just going a bit nuts. Sure, give Trump a chance. He ran on draining the swamp and somehow filling his positions with billionaires that have no idea what it means to be the 99% is going to fix nothing. Then Trump to be a self made man claiming his father "only" gave him a million dollars. Come on, how many of us can ask our parents for a million dollars and get that like it is no issue.

Our country is so screwed and I will swallow those words if I need to. Why can't we have common sense politics?
Good move by the Republicans, that's something Reid and Pelosi would have done, now they get a taste of backdoor politics.

I like the choices he's making for his cabinet, and if his father had the money it's none of our business what he did with it or who he gave it to. That's one of the freedoms he has living in this country.

We'll be here to offer you something to drink when you swallow those words, they will go down better.
Old 12-17-2016, 1:14 PM

Quote:
Good move by the Republicans, that's something Reid and Pelosi would have done, now they get a taste of backdoor politics.

I like the choices he's making for his cabinet, and if his father had the money it's none of our business what he did with it or who he gave it to. That's one of the freedoms he has living in this country.

We'll be here to offer you something to drink when you swallow those words, they will go down better.
The PEOPLE elected a Democrat Governor. Which means the PEOPLE liked the policies that governor put forth. You say good, so you would like it if Obama neutered the ability of Trump? It's the same thing. You are saying you support your vote not counting. Because the GOP in N.C told the people that their voice don't matter.

So how about in return I say I hope Trump has no power when he becomes president? Would the people who voted for Trump like that? Probably not. Common sense is giving the people what they want. That is what voting is all about.

Billionaires running this country is good? For who? Can they relate with a family member who has cancer and no money to go to the doctor? Can they relate with the homeless? Can they relate with starving kids? Can they relate with the people who work 80 hours a week and still don't make it? Can they relate with the elderly who are poor? The answer is no... Because they have no idea what it is like to be the 99%.

I'm trying to give this all the benefit of the doubt but it is becoming increasingly hard.
Old 12-17-2016, 3:35 PM

Quote:
The PEOPLE elected a Democrat Governor. Which means the PEOPLE liked the policies that governor put forth. You say good, so you would like it if Obama neutered the ability of Trump? It's the same thing. You are saying you support your vote not counting. Because the GOP in N.C told the people that their voice don't matter.
Anything to screw Democrats is fine with me after all these years watching them screw the Republicans anyway they can.

Quote:
So how about in return I say I hope Trump has no power when he becomes president? Would the people who voted for Trump like that? Probably not. Common sense is giving the people what they want. That is what voting is all about.
There is enough cry babies out there that are already trying to halt Trump and what he plans to do, they are trying real hard to get the electoral college to take away what the people voted for, even Hollywood is going at it full force. Even Michelle Monkey is spreading fear with the No Hope comments.

Quote:
Billionaires running this country is good? For who? Can they relate with a family member who has cancer and no money to go to the doctor? Can they relate with the homeless? Can they relate with starving kids? Can they relate with the people who work 80 hours a week and still don't make it? Can they relate with the elderly who are poor? The answer is no... Because they have no idea what it is like to be the 99%.
They will do fine, they put their pants, socks and shoes on the same way we do, they brush their teeth, eat and sleep just like we do. They just have more money, doesn't mean they are out of touch on how we live. Many donate very large sums of money to charities that support the needy.

Quote:
I'm trying to give this all the benefit of the doubt but it is becoming increasingly hard.
Even though you have been called a Republican by one or more here, I believe your liberal ways always seem to come out at times. Nothing wrong with that though, it's your choice leaning towards liberal policies.

And I realize that's hard!
Old 12-17-2016, 4:00 PM

Quote:
Anything to screw Democrats is fine with me after all these years watching them screw the Republicans anyway they can.
Perhaps you mean how the president was within his rights given to him by the Constitution to appoint a supreme court seat and the GOP took that away from him?

It was not a party that gets screwed by these choices, it is the people.

Quote:
There is enough cry babies out there that are already trying to halt Trump and what he plans to do, they are trying real hard to get the electoral college to take away what the people voted for, even Hollywood is going at it full force. Even Michelle Monkey is spreading fear with the No Hope comments.
And I want them to fail. Why? Because the people spoke and the people should get what they want.

Quote:
They will do fine, they put their pants, socks and shoes on the same way we do, they brush their teeth, eat and sleep just like we do. They just have more money, doesn't mean they are out of touch on how we live. Many donate very large sums of money to charities that support the needy.
They have never flipped a burger at a fast food joint and they have never skipped medication because of costs. Sure, Bill Gates is a great man. But I am not willing at this point to say the same about the people Trump is putting in power. Time will tell all.

Quote:
Even though you have been called a Republican by one or more here, I believe your liberal ways always seem to come out at times. Nothing wrong with that though, it's your choice leaning towards liberal policies.

And I realize that's hard!
I'm a centrist which means the pendulum can swing a bit left and a bit right. I don't see the world in a singular view, I instead tend to see the problems from a perspective of a true thinker. There is no simple answer to our problems. But I don't know if I believe the now goings on is the answer. Time will tell all.

I do fear for the future.
Old 12-17-2016, 7:08 PM

Quote:
Perhaps you mean how the president was within his rights given to him by the Constitution to appoint a supreme court seat and the GOP took that away from him?

It was not a party that gets screwed by these choices, it is the people.
And thank God they did, one less liberal on the court is better for the country, at least we know the constitution will be followed with conservatives on the court.

Quote:
They have never flipped a burger at a fast food joint and they have never skipped medication because of costs. Sure, Bill Gates is a great man. But I am not willing at this point to say the same about the people Trump is putting in power.
Why is Bill Gates any different then the one's Trump is picking? Your listening to the liberal news, no one knows at this point what they will be like. These aren't stupid people, they have made money, put people to work, and have been successful in life in general.

Quote:
There is no simple answer to our problems. But I don't know if I believe the now goings on is the answer. Time will tell all.
You could be right, but Trump could be just what this country needs. Like you said, time will tell.

Quote:
I do fear for the future.
I don't. I'm really excited that we will be heading in a different direction then what the pus_y community organizer had us going, the laughing stock of the world. Progressive liberals did their damage, now Trump and his cabinet will try to undo the mess. He's in MY PRAYERS.

It's been so good to hear the words "Have a Merry Christmas", while I'm out shopping.
Old 12-18-2016, 3:35 AM

Quote:
And thank God they did, one less liberal on the court is better for the country, at least we know the constitution will be followed with conservatives on the court.
So then the Constitution does not matter as long as it fits your ideology?

Either the Constitution is followed or it isn't. You can't say glad it will be followed but be glad when it isn't. That's a singular view and is not freedom.

Quote:
Why is Bill Gates any different then the one's Trump is picking? Your listening to the liberal news, no one knows at this point what they will be like. These aren't stupid people, they have made money, put people to work, and have been successful in life in general.
Bill Gates has all but left MS to spend his money in the world to eradicate hunger and disease. These people Trump has hired still represent the companies they are from. Big difference.

Quote:
You could be right, but Trump could be just what this country needs. Like you said, time will tell.
Hey man, I hope Trump is the best president we have ever seen, I really do. But he is really playing into my pessimism.

Quote:
I don't. I'm really excited that we will be heading in a different direction then what the pus_y community organizer had us going, the laughing stock of the world. Progressive liberals did their damage, now Trump and his cabinet will try to undo the mess. He's in MY PRAYERS.

It's been so good to hear the words "Have a Merry Christmas", while I'm out shopping.
I just hope that it don't include war.

What is war? Debt, always on the back of the poor, death, danger, creating hate and the list goes on. If we can be respected in the world by taking a hard stance, I agree with you. If we have to go to war to be respected, I pass.

I like hearing Merry Christmas as well. I'm not religious, but traditions should be honored and I hate happy holidays. It is not what this country is about.
Old 12-18-2016, 12:05 PM

Quote:
So then the Constitution does not matter as long as it fits your ideology?
Either the Constitution is followed or it isn't. You can't say glad it will be followed but be glad when it isn't. That's a singular view and is not freedom.
Go back and read what I posted, then read your reply. Looks like you missed what I said.

Quote:
Bill Gates has all but left MS to spend his money in the world to eradicate hunger and disease. These people Trump has hired still represent the companies they are from. Big difference.
All those people with money give in their own ways, Gates just does his more out in the open now.

Quote:
I just hope that it don't include war.
No one wants war, but if it's going to come someday, I'd like to see the US ready and have the best and most updated weapons/equipment available and to have the moral of the men/women at it's highest. Under Obama I know it's not so, family members in the military told me he isn't to well liked and feel he is a weak leader.

Quote:
I like hearing Merry Christmas as well. I'm not religious, but traditions should be honored and I hate happy holidays. It is not what this country is about.
And liberals want to take that away, go figure.
Old 12-18-2016, 1:21 PM

Quote:
Go back and read what I posted, then read your reply. Looks like you missed what I said.
Quote:
Quote:
Your saying that following the Constitution is fine as long it aligns with your ideas.

In the end the people get screwed. If someone votes Democrat and that Democrat wins, then they should get what they want. Saying that they shouldn't due to your ideology is infringing on the rights of others to get what they asked for. Your on this forum wanting people to relax and allow Trump to do his job but yet your against allowing Democrats to do their job even when people with blood running through their veins like yours asked for it.

Your posts are saying you align with freedom as long as it aligns with your ideology. Maybe if that's not the point your making you should explain because this is the message your sending.

Quote:
All those people with money give in their own ways, Gates just does his more out in the open now.
Some do and some don't. Some for tax write offs and others for love in their heart. We will see how this all goes. Meanwhile, I will hold feet to the fire.

Quote:
No one wants war, but if it's going to come someday, I'd like to see the US ready and have the best and most updated weapons/equipment available and to have the moral of the men/women at it's highest. Under Obama I know it's not so, family members in the military told me he isn't to well liked and feel he is a weak leader.
I don't like Obama. I liked Reagan and how he took a hard stance and for that the world feared us. There was less war and whatnot because of the hard stance. Obama is a weak leader and his responses show this. What he should have done is not sided with anyone and he should have hit hard and fast whoever needed. War does not always have to be the end result of a good fight. A swift *ss kicking is all that is needed sometimes.

Quote:
And liberals want to take that away, go figure.
Liberals always want to reinstate a new system that fits their own ideology. It's the problem in this country. When we go from being a Republic as our founders intended to being a Democracy, every voice starts counting and even cry babies who don't like the ways of this country get a way. It's sad.

Look into the founders. They feared a Democracy and sadly we are headed that way.