RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog
 

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > The RadioReference Tavern > Politics

Politics - Anarchists unite. Come argue how inefficient the political system is here

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #961 (permalink)  
Old 04-13-2017, 8:53 AM
Highpockets's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz0468 View Post
I wouldn't be going around calling people names.
I'd rather not really, but when you see someone use tinkerbell, cupcake, snowflake, buttercup, etc in a majority of his messages if not all, where has the debate gone. I didn't post for about a week or two and wasn't going to return to the Tavern with the summer coming, but I checked back in. To what, this troll from Canada still doing the same cr_p.

I'm as guilty as the next guy at throwing a joke in now and then and as much as you seem to like the honest back and forth, one would think you'd say something to him about his baloney posts. Go back and see who has done the most name calling in this thread, then maybe you can redirect that comment to the right person.

Or was it the name I called him bother you because you were kind of involved, him wiping your derriere and being your poster boy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz0468 View Post
Getting back on topic, are you still happy with Trump?
My support for Trump has dropped some, some of the things he's done I'm fine with, it's the way he goes about it. I'd like to see him stop this Twitter cr_p for one.

I liked his cutting back on the EPA, would have liked to see it eliminated.

I like his support for the military and wanting to make it stronger.

I like his support for the pipelines from Canada,

I like the fact he wants to stop border crossings, and if the wall helps, build it. That will also put people to work.

I would have liked to see Obamacare fixed or replaced, the way it stands now has to many problems. There is still time to do something with this.

There are other things I like and dislike, but off to see my Doctor.
__________________
.
Sponsored links
  #962 (permalink)  
Old 04-13-2017, 7:04 PM
Jimru's Avatar
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Henrico County, VA
Posts: 1,268
Default

You're leaving us for the summer, HP? That's no fun!
__________________
Addicted to all things radio for nearly 50 years, and proud of it!
  #963 (permalink)  
Old 04-13-2017, 7:26 PM
Highpockets's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimru View Post
You're leaving us for the summer, HP? That's no fun!
Depends, my doctor ordered a few tests for me, my summer is in his hands, so to speak.
__________________
.
  #964 (permalink)  
Old 04-13-2017, 7:32 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 708
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highpockets View Post
Depends, my doctor ordered a few tests for me, my summer is in his hands, so to speak.
Hopefully it's nothing serious HP.
  #965 (permalink)  
Old 04-13-2017, 8:01 PM
Highpockets's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12dbsinad View Post
Hopefully it's nothing serious HP.
They want more of my colon, greedy doctors.
__________________
.
Sponsored links
  #966 (permalink)  
Old 04-13-2017, 8:06 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 708
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highpockets View Post
They want more of my colon, greedy doctors.
Ah, gotcha. Prayers for those greedy docs to leave you alone
  #967 (permalink)  
Old 04-13-2017, 8:28 PM
Highpockets's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12dbsinad View Post
Ah, gotcha. Prayers for those greedy docs to leave you alone
To be honest, I feel it will be ok, the pain I'm having isn't the same as it was the last time, you guys aren't getting rid of me just yet.

I was happy to see the military drop the Mother Of All Bombs in Afghanistan, ISIS will not like the effects that baby has to offer.
__________________
.
  #968 (permalink)  
Old 04-13-2017, 11:27 PM
Jimru's Avatar
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Henrico County, VA
Posts: 1,268
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highpockets View Post
They want more of my colon, greedy doctors.

Yikes! Healing thoughts from me heading your way, HP.
__________________
Addicted to all things radio for nearly 50 years, and proud of it!
  #969 (permalink)  
Old 04-13-2017, 11:31 PM
Jimru's Avatar
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Henrico County, VA
Posts: 1,268
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highpockets View Post
To be honest, I feel it will be ok, the pain I'm having isn't the same as it was the last time, you guys aren't getting rid of me just yet.



I was happy to see the military drop the Mother Of All Bombs in Afghanistan, ISIS will not like the effects that baby has to offer.


Sorry to hear you are suffering at all, HP.

As for that bomb; I had no idea we had ordnance that big! Had to be dropped by a C-130, even. I would NOT want to be anywhere near the receiving end of that blast. I'm guessing whoever was is no longer with us or at the very least, deaf as a doorknob!
__________________
Addicted to all things radio for nearly 50 years, and proud of it!
Sponsored links
  #970 (permalink)  
Old 04-14-2017, 10:22 PM
AC2OY's Avatar
Member
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Belleville,New Jersey
Posts: 2,282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz0468 View Post
The fact that you still spout thoroughly debunked birther claims speaks volumes about your mental capacities and lack therein. You really need to find a different tree to bark up. That one is dead and gone.

You generally look pretty foolish when you post here. Is that really the impression you want people to have of you?
Again ZZbottom all these words are coming from a delusional liberal so I take nothing you say as gospel. If you and your Merry band of idiots believe that Obama was a legal citizen that's on you. I could care less what you say about that and me to be honest with you. A guy like you telling me I'm foolish is like Obama saying he loves America or Killery saying her husband was a alter boy.
__________________
Michael AC2OY
Kenwood TH-F6A
GRE PSR-800
Uniden 536 HP Kenwood TS-2000 Comet 250-B Diamond D3000N
  #971 (permalink)  
Old 04-14-2017, 10:54 PM
AC2OY's Avatar
Member
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Belleville,New Jersey
Posts: 2,282
Default

HP I hope all goes well and you heal quickly.
__________________
Michael AC2OY
Kenwood TH-F6A
GRE PSR-800
Uniden 536 HP Kenwood TS-2000 Comet 250-B Diamond D3000N
  #972 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2017, 9:31 PM
Jimru's Avatar
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Henrico County, VA
Posts: 1,268
Default Trumps win shook me to the core

I'm loving how Trump has, in his first 100 days reneged or back pedaled on most of his campaign promises!
No wall, no ban (he did try on the ban, I'll give him that) healthcare, NAFTA, NATO, relations with Russia, China as a currency manipulator etc, etc.

It's a slow train wreck, fah sure!
__________________
Addicted to all things radio for nearly 50 years, and proud of it!
  #973 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2017, 9:54 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,850
Default

I didn't see the original Obama Hussein legal citizen post in this thread, but you can see for yourself his birth certificate has been digitally altered. The white house posted Obama's birth certificate years ago and I downloaded the copy right from the US gov site. I opened it with Adobe Photoshop and inspected it very carefully and its clear as day the watermarks on the original paper were missing around the name and some other areas and some of the information was inserted digitally, its unmistakable.

There is a combination of fairly smooth pen writing with slight pixelation due to whatever dpi it was scanned at. That information has many shades and line thickness based on how the pen was handled when it was written. Then comes Obama's name and other information in pure black with large pixelation and no shading, obviously inserted with a paint program or similar.

I'm not saying Obama Hussein is not a US citizen but I would like an explanation on why his birth certificate is altered and way after he was born.
prcguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC2OY View Post
Again ZZbottom all these words are coming from a delusional liberal so I take nothing you say as gospel. If you and your Merry band of idiots believe that Obama was a legal citizen that's on you. I could care less what you say about that and me to be honest with you. A guy like you telling me I'm foolish is like Obama saying he loves America or Killery saying her husband was a alter boy.
  #974 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2017, 10:13 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 708
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimru View Post
I'm loving how Trump has, in his first 100 days reneged or back pedaled on most of his campaign promises!
No wall, no ban (he did try on the ban, I'll give him that) healthcare, NAFTA, NATO, relations with Russia, China as a currency manipulator etc, etc.

It's a slow train wreck, fah sure!
Who says there is no wall?? Actually, I think it's a good idea to fund it with the proposed use of forfeited money from the drug lords, El Chapo and the like.

NAFTA is going to be negotiated or terminated if a agreement cannot be reached. That was clearly and recently stated by him. He stated he wanted to re-negotiate NAFTA during the campaign, and he is doing just that.

To say this president isn't living up to his promises is ludicrous. The outcome may not be what people want due to other influences, but you can't blame that on him.


In other news... We have Berkeley causing violence over a canceled speech. Big babies. These turds should be terminated from the school. Problem is, they condone it.

Last edited by 12dbsinad; 04-27-2017 at 10:18 PM..
  #975 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2017, 10:50 PM
Jimru's Avatar
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Henrico County, VA
Posts: 1,268
Default

No argument on the Berzerkly crowd. To think it used to be a bastion of free speech! We either have free speech or we don't, period. I may not like or agree with Anne Coulter, but she should be able to speak her mind free of any threats or molestation.

Anyway, if the wall can be paid for by proceeds from El Chapo and his like; go for it!

NAFTA? I don't see anything happening to that. I really don't. The people that benefit from such agreements are the ones who are really in power and they ain't gonna let anyone get in the way of that. I don't see Trump going up against those who are fellow billionaires, let's face it.

Anyway, this thread had been dormant for a couple of weeks; I just wanted to stir the pot and see if anyone saluted (I know, I'm mixing my metaphors).
__________________
Addicted to all things radio for nearly 50 years, and proud of it!
Sponsored links
  #976 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2017, 10:53 PM
Jimru's Avatar
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Henrico County, VA
Posts: 1,268
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcguy View Post
I didn't see the original Obama Hussein legal citizen post in this thread, but you can see for yourself his birth certificate has been digitally altered. The white house posted Obama's birth certificate years ago and I downloaded the copy right from the US gov site. I opened it with Adobe Photoshop and inspected it very carefully and its clear as day the watermarks on the original paper were missing around the name and some other areas and some of the information was inserted digitally, its unmistakable.

There is a combination of fairly smooth pen writing with slight pixelation due to whatever dpi it was scanned at. That information has many shades and line thickness based on how the pen was handled when it was written. Then comes Obama's name and other information in pure black with large pixelation and no shading, obviously inserted with a paint program or similar.

I'm not saying Obama Hussein is not a US citizen but I would like an explanation on why his birth certificate is altered and way after he was born.
prcguy


Prcguy, Obama is old news, bubba!
Who cares?
__________________
Addicted to all things radio for nearly 50 years, and proud of it!
  #977 (permalink)  
Old 04-28-2017, 8:46 AM
Highpockets's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimru View Post
Prcguy, Obama is old news, bubba!
Who cares?
Old news Obama, the guy who will be making $400,000.00 an hour now that he left the oval office. What a joke he was and still is!
__________________
.
  #978 (permalink)  
Old 04-28-2017, 8:50 AM
Highpockets's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,808
Default

[QUOTE=Jimru;2756869fah sure![/QUOTE]

Are you sure your not from California?
__________________
.
  #979 (permalink)  
Old 04-28-2017, 1:34 PM
Jimru's Avatar
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Henrico County, VA
Posts: 1,268
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highpockets View Post
Old news Obama, the guy who will be making $400,000.00 an hour now that he left the oval office. What a joke he was and still is!

More power to him, I say! I never griped about how much anyone; politician or not, made on the lecture circuit. I know Trump demanded a lot when he was on the lecture circuit. I don't know how much, but you can bet your bippy it wasn't chump change, HP!
__________________
Addicted to all things radio for nearly 50 years, and proud of it!
  #980 (permalink)  
Old 04-28-2017, 1:34 PM
Jimru's Avatar
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Henrico County, VA
Posts: 1,268
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highpockets View Post
Are you sure your not from California?


Last time I checked, nope!
__________________
Addicted to all things radio for nearly 50 years, and proud of it!
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 3:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All information here is Copyright 2012 by RadioReference.com LLC and Lindsay C. Blanton III.Ad Management by RedTyger
Copyright 2015 by RadioReference.com LLC Privacy Policy  |  Terms and Conditions