RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > The RadioReference Tavern > Politics

Politics - Anarchists unite. Come argue how inefficient the political system is here

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2017, 11:41 PM

Default Presidential hypocrisy revealed as Trump's twitter posts evolve over time.

A select handful of Trump tweets shows how the Hypocrite in Chief's thoughts on Syria have evolved between early candidacy and post inauguration. Which Trump did YOU vote for? Anti-Syrian Trump, or Pro-Syrian Trump? A few key tweets in bold.

Remember, all these ‘freedom fighters’ in Syria want to fly planes into our buildings.
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Aug. 28, 2013

Let the Arab League take care of Syria. Why are these rich Arab countries not paying us for the tremendous cost of such an attack?
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Aug. 29, 2013

If Obama attacks Syria and innocent civilians are hurt and killed, he and the U.S. will look very bad!
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Aug. 30, 2013

What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional approval.

The President must get Congressional approval before attacking Syria-big mistake if he does not!
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Aug. 30, 2013

If we are going to continue to be stupid and go into Syria (watch Russia), as they say in the movies, SHOOT FIRST AND TALK LATER!

We have given Syria so much time and information-there has never been such an instance in wartime history. Syria is now fully prepared!
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Sept. 2, 2013

@walaa_3ssaf No, dopey, I would not go into Syria, but if I did it would be by surprise and not blurted all over the media like fools.

(well, he kept THAT promise) *eye roll*

President Obama put himself in a very bad position when he talked about Syria crossing the RED LINE. Amazingly, now he denies he said that!
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Sept. 5, 2013

The only reason President Obama wants to attack Syria is to save face over his very dumb RED LINE statement. Do NOT attack Syria,fix U.S.A.

(hold that that thought. We'll get back to it.)

Now Obama has set red line 2 with demand that Assad hands over Syria’s chemical weapons or it will face an attack.
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Sept. 9, 2013

Bashar Assad is stronger today than he was before Obama threatened military action. Obama really bungled this.
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Sept. 16, 2013

Refugees from Syria are now pouring into our great country. Who knows who they are - some could be ISIS. Is our president insane?
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Nov. 17, 2015

Europe and the U.S. must immediately stop taking in people from Syria. This will be the destruction of civilization as we know it! So sad!
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 24, 2016

(Hillary actually made a good point today. If Trump is so worried about Syrian babies, why won't he let them in? He's willing to risk war with Russia for them.

Now, remember this one:

The only reason President Obama wants to attack Syria is to save face over his very dumb RED LINE statement. Do NOT attack Syria,fix U.S.A.

Here's the Republican and Trump hypocrisy...

Trump ranted about Obama needing congressional approval before bombing Syria. In 2013, Obama DID attempt to get such approval, and did not receive it. He therefor did not cause bombs to be dropped on Syria. Trump then criticizes Obama for not bombing. Four years later, Trump is the one dropping bombs without Congressional approval. It's kinda funny that Trump does this as the latest polls show his approval ratings continuing their death spiral. And in a hint of inner circle turmoil, Steve Bannon is removed from from the NSC.

Are you Trumpettes even paying attention to what your boy is doing here? Is this REALLY ok with you? Who else thinks the bombing was more a diversionary tactic to draw attention away from the building Russia scandal, and an attempt to save face and boost approval ratings... the very thing he accused Obama of trying.

Last edited by zz0468; 04-07-2017 at 11:57 PM..
Sponsored links
Old 04-07-2017, 11:56 PM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Not really sure ZZ but I will use a quote...."Santino never let anybody outside the family know what your thinking." Maybe he thought after they gassed their own people he had to something? I know you liberal guys will question or mock his every move but let's not kid ourselves here the Kenyan Prince went around congress probably more times then any other President but that was ok for you guys.
Uniden 536 HP Kenwood TS-990-SComet 250-B Diamond D3000N
Old 04-08-2017, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC2OY View Post
Not really sure ZZ but I will use a quote...."Santino never let anybody outside the family know what your thinking."
Even Trump's voters and supporters don't know what he's going to do. He takes that idea and drives it right into the ground.

Quote:
Maybe he thought after they gassed their own people he had to something?
Congress would not have approved it, DID NOT approve it, for Obama.

Quote:
I know you liberal guys will question or mock his every move...
Absolutely we will. Every stinkin' move the guy makes, I'll be there to criticize it... Every stinkin' stupid move.

Quote:
...but let's not kid ourselves here the Kenyan Prince went around congress probably more times then any other President but that was ok for you guys.
Yep. It was ok, because an obstructionist Congress FORCED him to do it. They didn't even give Obama's supreme court pick a hearing, let alone approve him. What's the guy supposed to do with a hostile congress like that, huh?
Old 04-08-2017, 12:20 AM

Trump's alt-right fanbase is faltering:

Missiles flying. Rubio's happy. McCain ecstatic. Hillary's on board. A complete policy change in 48 hrs.
— Laura Ingraham (@IngrahamAngle) April 7, 2017

Those who wanted us meddling in the Middle East voted for other candidates.
— Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) April 7, 2017

Trump campaigned on not getting involved in Mideast. Said it always helps our enemies & creates more refugees. Then he saw a picture on TV.

I guess Trump wasn't "Putin's puppet" after all, he was just another deep state/Neo-Con puppet.I'm officially OFF the Trump train.
— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) April 7, 2017

Guys, I can't vehemently oppose destabilizing the Syrian government for 6 years and then support it just because Trump did it. Sorry.

Did Trump promise another war in the Middle East when he announced his candidacy? At the RNC? Inauguration address?Total betrayal.
— Richard ???? Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) April 7, 2017

And on and on and on...

We TRIED to warn you that Trump had no discernible policy on anything. NOW do you see what we meant?
Old 04-08-2017, 12:19 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Scary how this may very well come true under this psychopath
Old 04-08-2017, 11:57 PM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz0468 View Post
Even Trump's voters and supporters don't know what he's going to do. He takes that idea and drives it right into the ground.

Congress would not have approved it, DID NOT approve it, for Obama.

Absolutely we will. Every stinkin' move the guy makes, I'll be there to criticize it... Every stinkin' stupid move.

Yep. It was ok, because an obstructionist Congress FORCED him to do it. They didn't even give Obama's supreme court pick a hearing, let alone approve him. What's the guy supposed to do with a hostile congress like that, huh?
They block every lame duck President court appointment what's new?
Old 04-09-2017, 12:04 AM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Trump's alt-right fanbase is faltering:

Missiles flying. Rubio's happy. McCain ecstatic. Hillary's on board. A complete policy change in 48 hrs.
— Laura Ingraham (@IngrahamAngle) April 7, 2017

Those who wanted us meddling in the Middle East voted for other candidates.

Trump campaigned on not getting involved in Mideast. Said it always helps our enemies & creates more refugees. Then he saw a picture on TV.

I guess Trump wasn't "Putin's puppet" after all, he was just another deep state/Neo-Con puppet.I'm officially OFF the Trump train.

Guys, I can't vehemently oppose destabilizing the Syrian government for 6 years and then support it just because Trump did it. Sorry.

Did Trump promise another war in the Middle East when he announced his candidacy? At the RNC? Inauguration address?Total betrayal.
— Richard ???? Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) April 7, 2017

And on and on and on...

We TRIED to warn you that Trump had no discernible policy on anything. NOW do you see what we meant?
And what was the Kenyan's Prince policy there...make friends? Give them money,drugs,women?? Your nuts....LOL
Old 04-09-2017, 12:40 AM

Quote:
They block every lame duck President court appointment what's new?
Do they? Give specific examples when this has been done. Include the time remaining in office for the incumbent President who's Supreme Court pick has been denied a hearing.

Good luck.

Antonin Scalia died just over one full year before Obama's end of term.

The people elect the President for, among other things, selecting Supreme Court justices. The obstructionist congress prevented Obama from carrying out a duty that he was duly elected for, and duly authorized to complete while in office. Congress' action on this was unprecedented, particularly given the amount of time Obama had remaining in office.

It was nothing less than dirty politics, and the Republicans would scream bloody murder if it were to happen to them.
Old 04-09-2017, 12:43 AM

Quote:
...Give them money,drugs,women??
You say this, and have the audacity to say I'm nuts?

Come back when you have something interesting, relevant, and intelligent to add to the conversation. I won't be holding my breath.
Old 04-09-2017, 11:39 PM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:

Come back when you have something interesting, relevant, and intelligent to add to the conversation. I won't be holding my breath.
Yes I think your nuts. You have selective memory exactly like that of a perverted liberal. You forget who invented dirty politics.....LOL Your not as smart as you think you are and you believe your own bull***** your probably immuned from the smell of it. Don't really if you hold your breath or stick your head in the sand to be honist with you. To me your light entertainment you and your ilk are deeply disturbed that this guy beat Killery and its makes you nuts that he is President. To me that is the biggest joy that your perverted line of thinking(liberalism) was humbled and defeated last November.
Old 04-10-2017, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Yes I think your nuts. You have selective memory exactly like that of a perverted liberal. You forget who invented dirty politics.....LOL Your not as smart as you think you are and you believe your own bull***** your probably immuned from the smell of it. Don't really if you hold your breath or stick your head in the sand to be honist with you. To me your light entertainment you and your ilk are deeply disturbed that this guy beat Killery and its makes you nuts that he is President. To me that is the biggest joy that your perverted line of thinking(liberalism) was humbled and defeated last November.
Why do I suddenly feel like I've been told off by a ten year old? Your entire post is completely devoid of any substance. I normally don't pick at someones spelling and grammar, but some of your sentences are completely unreadable.

"Don't really if you hold your breath or stick your head in the sand to be honist with you."

That's so mangled I can't even guess what you're trying to say. Have you been nipping at the cooking sherry in the kitchen, or was it all the paint chips?

Look, if you want to come here and argue politics with me, that's fine, but unless you get to the issues and make some rational arguments to make your points, you're going to continue to look like an idiot. Please don't post at me until such time as you actually have something intelligent to add.

Thank you.
Old 04-10-2017, 3:32 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
And what was the Kenyan's Prince policy there...make friends? Give them money,drugs,women?? Your nuts....LOL

We aren't talking about anyone here but Trump, Mike. Just like if one of us said anything about Dubya when Obama was president, right? We'd get chastised about that , so you can't have it both ways, bubba. Forget about Obama, forget about Hillary, they aren't in charge anymore; your boy Trump is.

Oh, and we don't have to "find" anything to complain about Trump, he comes up with plenty of lies, flip-flops and f#ck ups every single day.
Old 04-10-2017, 3:34 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Default Presidential hypocrisy revealed as Trump's twitter posts evolve over time.

Quote:

I was gonna say exactly that, zz: don't hold your breath! All poor Mike has is insults for us, that's about it.
Old 04-10-2017, 7:50 PM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimru View Post
I was gonna say exactly that, zz: don't hold your breath! All poor Mike has is insults for us, that's about it.
I have stated many intelegent and relivent things but you guys can't see it through your tainted liberal vision. You guys are used to hating Klingons.
Old 04-10-2017, 8:42 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
You guys are used to hating Klingons.

Now that statement, Mike, is an original!

I think it's the first time I've ever seen someone use a Star Trek reference during a political discussion.

May you live long and prosper!

;-)
Old 04-10-2017, 8:54 PM

Quote:
I have stated many intelegent and relivent things...
I guess I missed it. If you do it again someday, be sure to let us know! I'd love to see that.
Old 05-23-2017, 7:17 AM
KE4ZNR@radioreference.com
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
I have stated many intelegent and relivent things but you guys can't see it through your tainted liberal vision.
We can spell so at least we have that going for us.

*intelligent* and *relevant*

Marshall KE4ZNR

@KE4ZNR on Twitter
Old 05-23-2017, 11:16 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by KE4ZNR View Post
We can spell so at least we have that going for us.

*intelligent* and *relevant*

Marshall KE4ZNR

At least he got "tainted" right. That surprised me!
Old 05-23-2017, 10:23 PM

Quote:
At least he got "tainted" right. That surprised me!
The irony of AC2OY's last post in this thread just kills me!
Old 05-24-2017, 10:52 PM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Now that statement, Mike, is an original!

I think it's the first time I've ever seen someone use a Star Trek reference during a political discussion.

May you live long and prosper!

;-)
Glad you liked it. There's an old Vulcan proverb..."only Nixon can go to China."