RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog
 

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > The RadioReference Tavern > Politics


Politics - Anarchists unite. Come argue how inefficient the political system is here

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2017, 8:38 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayn1n32008 View Post
Look again 12dB, these charges include a time frame well into 2016.

I think you need to look again. 2008-2014.
Sponsored links
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2017, 8:44 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: 175 DME, HEC 358° Radial
Posts: 5,437
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12dbsinad View Post
I think you need to look again. 2008-2014.
"Russia Tried To Infiltrate Trump Campaign, Mueller Documents Confirm"

Paul Manafort, 2 More Indicted In 1st Charges In Mueller's Russia Investigation : NPR

"Apparent Russian agents began reaching out to Donald Trump's presidential campaign as early as March 2016, the Justice Department established in documents released Monday, with appeals for partnership and offers of help including "dirt" on Trump's opponent, Hillary Clinton."
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2017, 8:46 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the 'patch
Posts: 4,960
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz0468 View Post
"Russia Tried To Infiltrate Trump Campaign, Mueller Documents Confirm"



Paul Manafort, 2 More Indicted In 1st Charges In Mueller's Russia Investigation : NPR



"Apparent Russian agents began reaching out to Donald Trump's presidential campaign as early as March 2016, the Justice Department established in documents released Monday, with appeals for partnership and offers of help including "dirt" on Trump's opponent, Hillary Clinton."


And Donny Jr released emails stating the Russians wanted to give the campaign ‘dirt’ on Clinton. He even went as far as to meet the kremlin connected lawyer in the hopes to get that dirt.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Interoperatablity is not a technology, it is an attitude!!!
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2017, 8:48 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz0468 View Post
Manafort was Trump's campaign manager, of course it has something to do with Trump.
The charges have nothing to do with Trump, or the Trump Russian collusion you hold so dearly. I guess if you want to be guilty by association at some point and tie it into the Russians, sure. But it has nothing to do with Trump as I said. I think that is pretty clear. .


Quote:
Originally Posted by zz0468 View Post
You thought wrong.

I'll say the same thing I did a week or so about Hillary... Let the investigation go where it goes. =)
We'll see. As far as the initial goal of the collusion, I'm not seeing it.

Last edited by 12dbsinad; 10-30-2017 at 8:57 PM..
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2017, 8:48 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the 'patch
Posts: 4,960
Default

It should be fun to watch the Cheeto spiral down on twitter. Hopefully he is not smart enough to stop his almost daily whining(in between golf games) and we will witness a slip or two


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Interoperatablity is not a technology, it is an attitude!!!
Sponsored links
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2017, 8:51 PM
MTS2000des's Avatar
Member
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cobb County, GA Stadium Crime Zone
Posts: 3,213
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz0468 View Post
"Russia Tried To Infiltrate Trump Campaign, Mueller Documents Confirm"

Paul Manafort, 2 More Indicted In 1st Charges In Mueller's Russia Investigation : NPR

"Apparent Russian agents began reaching out to Donald Trump's presidential campaign as early as March 2016, the Justice Department established in documents released Monday, with appeals for partnership and offers of help including "dirt" on Trump's opponent, Hillary Clinton."
Trump supporters are delusional and will remain in denial. Even in the face of overwhelming facts, they will still deflect and blame it on Hillary, Obama, Bill Clinton, JFK et al.

Anyone want to talk about Whitefish? Nothing to see there, move along.

Trump is a pure unadulterated piece of feces. But Trump supporters are convinced his stench is that of pure blissful elegance. As I said, they will gladly lap up the turdwater in the toilets he sits on like a dog.
__________________
NO I will not help program your trunking radio. All opinions are exclusively those of the author and in no way reflect the position of his employer, contractors or other parties.
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2017, 8:51 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the 'patch
Posts: 4,960
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12dbsinad View Post
The charges have nothing to do with Trump, or the Trump Russian collusion...
YET



Quote:
Originally Posted by 12dbsinad View Post
I'm not seeing it.

Because you have your nose buried so far up The Cheetos butt, your watching Faux and Friends with him in the morning.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Interoperatablity is not a technology, it is an attitude!!!
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2017, 8:51 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: 175 DME, HEC 358° Radial
Posts: 5,437
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayn1n32008 View Post
And Donny Jr released emails stating the Russians wanted to give the campaign ‘dirt’ on Clinton. He even went as far as to meet the kremlin connected lawyer in the hopes to get that dirt.
Yes, and that's been out for months, further discrediting Trumpette claims that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians. HIS OWN SON says there was.
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2017, 8:55 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the 'patch
Posts: 4,960
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz0468 View Post
Yes, and that's been out for months, further discrediting Trumpette claims that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians. HIS OWN SON says there was.

But that’s FAKE NEWS!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Interoperatablity is not a technology, it is an attitude!!!
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2017, 8:55 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz0468 View Post
"Russia Tried To Infiltrate Trump Campaign, Mueller Documents Confirm"

Paul Manafort, 2 More Indicted In 1st Charges In Mueller's Russia Investigation : NPR

"Apparent Russian agents began reaching out to Donald Trump's presidential campaign as early as March 2016, the Justice Department established in documents released Monday, with appeals for partnership and offers of help including "dirt" on Trump's opponent, Hillary Clinton."
LOL, NPR..

The indictments are from a period from 2008-2014. Show me otherwise.
  #31 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2017, 9:00 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: 175 DME, HEC 358° Radial
Posts: 5,437
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12dbsinad View Post
We'll see. As far as the initial goal of the collusion, I'm not seeing it.
At this point, it doesn't matter. A suspicion of one thing can open an investigation. Any criminal activity found by that investigation can be prosecuted, even if the original suspicion is not found to be a crime.

Now, a Trump campaign official has been charged. Trump is irrevocably entangled, whether or not he was named in the indictment.
  #32 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2017, 9:04 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayn1n32008 View Post



Because you have your nose buried so far up The Cheetos butt, your watching Faux and Friends with him in the morning.

Well, do you have anything that you can PROVE to me,with actual FACTS so I can remove my head, Mr Canadian boy?

I'll answer that for you. No..., you don't.

Secondly, where do I find the free time besides when sleeping to post here, like you do? And still work full time? I see you missed me...
  #33 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2017, 9:09 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: 175 DME, HEC 358° Radial
Posts: 5,437
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12dbsinad View Post
LOL, NPR..
Oh, you poor unenlightened soul. I truly feel sorry for you right now. But probably not why you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12dbsinad View Post
The indictments are from a period from 2008-2014. Show me otherwise.
No. It doesn't matter. The fireworks have started, with or without 2016. Meuler has the goods on Manafort, what usually happens is a plea bargain is offered for more information.

Manafort will sing. Let's see what he sings about.

Last edited by zz0468; 10-30-2017 at 9:13 PM..
  #34 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2017, 9:11 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: 175 DME, HEC 358° Radial
Posts: 5,437
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12dbsinad View Post
Well, do you have anything that you can PROVE to me,with actual FACTS so I can remove my head, Mr Canadian boy?

I'll answer that for you. No..., you don't.

Secondly, where do I find the free time besides when sleeping to post here, like you do? And still work full time? I see you missed me...
Dodge, weave, DEFLECT!

Rinse and repeat.
  #35 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2017, 9:13 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: 175 DME, HEC 358° Radial
Posts: 5,437
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayn1n32008 View Post
But that’s FAKE NEWS!!!
It wasn't news at all, on Fox and Friends.
  #36 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2017, 9:14 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz0468 View Post
No. It doesn't matter. The fireworks have started, with or without 2016.
Glad to debunk you and your Canadian boy's statements. I see you feel the need to back him up per usual, but, FAIL.

You guys are ALMOST as bad as the liberal left media, fake news.
  #37 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2017, 9:16 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz0468 View Post
Dodge, weave, DEFLECT!

Rinse and repeat.
Oh common, at least give me something to deflect! Am I asking to much here?
  #38 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2017, 9:18 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: 175 DME, HEC 358° Radial
Posts: 5,437
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12dbsinad View Post
Glad to debunk you and your Canadian boy's statements. I see you feel the need to back him up per usual, but, FAIL.

You guys are ALMOST as bad as the liberal left media, fake news.
What's debunked?

Fact: Manafort was indicted today as a result of Meulers investigation.

Fact: For a time, Manafort was Trump's campaign manager.
  #39 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2017, 9:22 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz0468 View Post
What's debunked?

Fact: Manafort was indicted today as a result of Meulers investigation.

Fact: For a time, Manafort was Trump's campaign manager.
The time frame, what I was talking about, what you responded about. What's going on with the inability to keep up anyway?
  #40 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2017, 9:25 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: 175 DME, HEC 358° Radial
Posts: 5,437
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTS2000des View Post
Anyone want to talk about Whitefish?
I'm glad you mentioned that. Interesting that a two-man company managed to snag a $300 million contract to fix PRs power. Interesting that the company has ties to the Trump administration.

And REALLY interesting that the FBI has opened an investigation.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 2:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All information here is Copyright 2012 by RadioReference.com LLC and Lindsay C. Blanton III.Ad Management by RedTyger
Copyright 2015 by RadioReference.com LLC Privacy Policy  |  Terms and Conditions