RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > The RadioReference Tavern > Politics

Politics - Anarchists unite. Come argue how inefficient the political system is here

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-30-2017, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12dbsinad View Post
The time frame, what I was talking about, what you responded about. What's going on with the inability to keep up anyway?
You really don't understand, do you. The time frame doesn't matter at this point. He's been indicted. He was a Trump campaign official. A Trump campaign official has been indicted.
Sponsored links
Old 10-30-2017, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Well, do you have anything that you can PROVE to me,with actual FACTS so I can remove my head, Mr Canadian boy?

I'll answer that for you. No..., you don't.

Secondly, where do I find the free time besides when sleeping to post here, like you do? And still work full time? I see you missed me...

You work? Where do you find the time? It must take hours to get the Trumps fecal smell off before you go to ‘work’.

It’s fun to toy with with you. I can almost see the steam rising from your ears as you get all worked up trying to defend the Comrade Turd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-30-2017, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz0468 View Post
You really don't understand, do you. The time frame doesn't matter at this point. He's been indicted.
Actually, it does. Stop trying to make things up.

Last edited by 12dbsinad; 10-30-2017 at 10:50 PM..
Old 10-30-2017, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayn1n32008 View Post
You work?
I do. Apparently much harder than you. That's why I asked the question.

Quote:
It’s fun to toy with with you. I can almost see the steam rising from your ears as you get all worked up trying to defend the Comrade Turd.
You toying with me?? LMAO!
Old 10-30-2017, 10:46 PM

Quote:
You really don't understand, do you. The time frame doesn't matter at this point. He's been indicted. He was a Trump campaign official. A Trump campaign official has been indicted.

And another Trump campaign member has plead guilty to lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia.

From Global News:

http://glbn.ca/yln0zz

In doing so, Mueller’s team torpedoed the Trump administration’s key line of defence, and as a result, the White House can no longer claim that Mueller’s probe is a big nothingburger, when it comes to uncovering ties between the Trump campaign and Russia....

While the charges against Manafort and Gates say nothing about the Trump campaign or Russia, the Papadopoulos affidavit reads as a blow-by-blow account of an alleged attempt to work with the Russian government.

Papadopoulos acknowledges that a Russian contact, identified as “the professor,” had told him about the Russians possessing “dirt” on Hillary Clinton in the form of “thousands of emails.”

The timeline puts this in April 2016, when Papadopoulos was well entrenched in the Trump campaign as a foreign policy adviser.

It all sounds awfully similar to the meeting between a Kremlin-connected lawyer and Donald Trump Jr., premised on sharing “dirt” on Hillary Clinton.

Importantly, Papadopoulos told the FBI he repeatedly sought to use “the professor’s” Russian contacts to try and arrange a meeting between the Trump campaign and Russian officials. He goes on to talk about how he discussed these efforts with “high-ranking campaign officials” and “campaign supervisors.”

He doesn’t name names, but you can bet the FBI knows who he’s talking about.

Remember, Papadopoulos has been co-operating with investigators since his arrest in July.

The fact that his guilty plea was sealed by the courts raises questions about whether he may have continued working to help investigators without wanting to tip off former colleagues to his co-operation with Mueller’s probe...

In fact, that meeting, on March 31, 2016, involved then-candidate Trump, Jeff Sessions (who supervised the foreign policy team) and the rest of the foreign policy advisers. We know this because Trump posted a picture of the meeting on Instagram.

But even that meeting is problematic for the Trump team.

According to his affidavit, Papadopoulos advised the group that he had connections to Russia and could help arrange a meeting between Trump and Russian president Vladimir Putin.

In other words, even if Papadopoulos was a low-level player, he made his intentions known to the very highest levels of the campaign.

Of course, none of this is definitive proof of actual collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, but it certainly diminishes Trump’s claims that there’s nothing to see here.

Perhaps the biggest tell is how the day is playing in pro-Trump media circles, where talking about Paul Manafort’s indictment is somehow a more comfortable subject than talking about Papadopoulos’s confession.

THAT is rather interesting reading.

Old 10-30-2017, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Actually, it does. Stop trying to make things up.
What's made up?

Manafort was indicted. Manafort was a Trump campaign official. Therefore, a Trump campaign official has been indicted.
Old 10-30-2017, 11:09 PM

Quote:
You toying with me?? LMAO!

It’s easy, just bring facts to any thread about The Cheeto, you melt down crying ‘fake news’

Old 10-30-2017, 11:15 PM

Quote:
What's made up?

Manafort was indicted. Manafort was a Trump campaign official. Therefore, a Trump campaign official has been indicted.
It has nothing to do with Trump, or the Trump Russian collusion. The indictments are from 2008-2014.
Old 10-30-2017, 11:17 PM

Default The REAL Russian collusion. Uranium one Scandel. Hillery Clinton and the DNC.

Quote:
It has nothing to do with Trump, or the Trump Russian collusion. The indictments are from 2008-2014.

What part of ‘he’s the low hanging fruit to get to trump’ don’t you understand. Mama fort is just a step on the way to the top of the Trump house of cards.

AGAIN, go read about the path to get Nixon.

Old 10-30-2017, 11:18 PM

Quote:
But it does. Manafort was a Trump campaign official. Doesn't that deserve a closer look? It sure would if it was a Clinton campaign official. Double standard?
Old 10-30-2017, 11:19 PM

Default The REAL Russian collusion. Uranium one Scandel. Hillery Clinton and the DNC.

Quote:
But it does. Manafort was a Trump campaign official. Doesn't that deserve a closer look? It sure would if it was a Clinton campaign official. Double standard?

12db is ALL double standard.

Old 10-30-2017, 11:22 PM

Quote:

But Papadopoulos conviction sure does have to do with The Cheeto.

Old 10-30-2017, 11:22 PM

Quote:
It’s easy, just bring facts to any thread about The Cheeto,
What facts? You haven't stated any facts that ties to Trump. Sorry to bust your bubble, Canadian boy.

Quote:
you melt down crying ‘fake news’
I already called you out on "fake news" here. No, I don't have to cry about it, I just state facts. Which is kind of weird because you don't even live here, and you cry about Trump. I find that odd. I am sure I'm not alone.
Old 10-31-2017, 12:04 AM

Quote:
What facts? You haven't stated any facts that ties to Trump.
Kelly Ann?? Is that YOU!?
Old 10-31-2017, 12:07 AM

Quote:
What facts? You haven't stated any facts that ties to Trump. Sorry to bust your bubble, Canadian boy.

I already called you out on "fake news" here. No, I don't have to cry about it, I just state facts. Which is kind of weird because you don't even live here, and you cry about Trump. I find that odd. I am sure I'm not alone.

Guess it’s working there Cupcake. Deny deflect and call names.

I have yet to see you post much in the way of fact. Unless it’s the same facts as Kelly Ann’s ‘alternative facts’.

What about Papadopoulos conviction for lying to the FBI about his Russia connections? Odd it was sealed until today. Bet he’s singing like a canary too.

Old 10-31-2017, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Kelly Ann?? Is that YOU!?

He? Might be the ‘alternative Kelly Ann’

Old 10-31-2017, 5:40 PM

Default zz0468 and kayn1n32008, perfect together

...and maybe it's just me, but Bubba sure seems like he loves how Spacy's right fist is clenched
Attached Images

Old 10-31-2017, 6:46 PM

Default Great Again: Consumer Confidence Soars! Home Prices Reach All-time High Economy

GREAT AGAIN:

CONSUMER CONFIDENCE SOARS!

HOME PRICES REACH ALL-TIME HIGH

ECONOMY BEATS EXPECTATIONS

Hurry up, Muhamud MuleLiar, depose the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-31-2017, 6:48 PM

A suspect that yelled "Aloha Snackbar." is in custody Tuesday after mowing down pedestrians “in an act of terror” in lower Manhattan, killing eight, according to New York Mayor Bill de Blasio.
Attached Images

Old 10-31-2017, 6:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squad10 View Post

CONSUMER CONFIDENCE SOARS!

HOME PRICES REACH ALL-TIME HIGH

ECONOMY BEATS EXPECTATIONS

The economy beating expectations has little to do with the Dotard, as for home prices, now that the Dotard has eliminated the regulations put in place after the mortgage crisis of 2008, it is likely only time until there is another crash.