RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > The RadioReference Tavern > Politics

Politics - Anarchists unite. Come argue how inefficient the political system is here

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-21-2018, 2:48 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Default POTUS, Obstruction, Stormy and Cohen

Maybe we can pick up where we left off, maybe not. The good news is the Uranium One deal is not part of this thread, and it shouldn't be as it has nothing to do with the current Mess in the WH.
Sponsored links
Old 04-21-2018, 3:29 PM

Who gives a stinky crap about Stormy Daniels? If it even happened it was way before Trump made it to the White House and the only person that might care is Mrs. Trump.

If it happened in the White House like Democrap Clinton and his special cigar holder and soiled dress and tainted the White House then that is newsworthy.
Old 04-21-2018, 4:00 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

It is newsworthy because he has lied about it and possibly committed campaign finance violations.

We'll see.
Old 04-21-2018, 4:07 PM

Your imagination is running wild again unless you have some proof Trump is responsible. So far nobody else does on this topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpetraglia View Post
It is newsworthy because he has lied about it and possibly committed campaign finance violations.

We'll see.
Old 04-21-2018, 6:51 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

That's right, nobody that you talk to. IMHO, DT has met his match with her attorney. He is doing to Donald what Donald does to every one else. How Ironic.
Sponsored links
Old 04-21-2018, 7:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcguy View Post
Who gives a stinky crap about Stormy Daniels? If it even happened it was way before Trump made it to the White House and the only person that might care is Mrs. Trump.
The problem with the Stormy Daniels thing is that, if Trump didn't pay for it out of his pocket, then it amounts to an unreported campaign contribution, and a sizable one at that, because it was done to buy her silence before the election.

Ask yourself what the individual contribution limit is, per candidate.
Old 04-21-2018, 8:03 PM

So if Daniels was paid to keep quiet so Trump's wife doesn't find out, that's an unreported campaign contribution? We all can assume who ultimately paid the $130k but I guess some people are greedy and want more. I hope she is sued for the $1mil and looses every time she broke the contract.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz0468 View Post
The problem with the Stormy Daniels thing is that, if Trump didn't pay for it out of his pocket, then it amounts to an unreported campaign contribution, and a sizable one at that, because it was done to buy her silence before the election.

Old 04-21-2018, 8:25 PM

Quote:

The Stormy Daniels thing is that, when she signed and received the $130K, she entered into a NDA legal contract, aka a confidentiality agreement (CA), confidential disclosure agreement (CDA), hush agreement, proprietary information agreement (PIA) or secrecy agreement (SA). NDAs are commonly signed when two companies, individuals, or other entities (such as partnerships, societies, etc.)
Old 04-21-2018, 8:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squad10 View Post
The Stormy Daniels thing is that, when she signed and received the $130K, she entered into a NDA legal contract, aka a confidentiality agreement (CA), confidential disclosure agreement (CDA), hush agreement, proprietary information agreement (PIA) or secrecy agreement (SA). NDAs are commonly signed when two companies, individuals, or other entities (such as partnerships, societies, etc.)
And it was paid for by Trump's lawyer, days before the election. Clearly, the purpose was to keep her from singing and adversely affecting trump's chances. This makes it a campaign contribution, and therefor relevant to the topic of Trump's presidency.
Old 04-21-2018, 8:47 PM

Quote:
So if Daniels was paid to keep quiet so Trump's wife doesn't find out, that's an unreported campaign contribution?
When Trump is a presidential candidate days before the election, and the payment is made for him, you betcha it is.

Quote:
We all can assume who ultimately paid the $130k but I guess some people are greedy and want more.
Well, Cohen says he paid it, and Trump says he didn't know about it.

That probably makes it an illegal campaign contribution. Trump would be better off having said that he paid it. He could either be a plain old slime ball, or a criminal slime ball. He chose criminal slime ball. Must be that "stable genius" thing going on.

Quote:
I hope she is sued for the $1mil and looses every time she broke the contract.
It's not a binding contract if Trump never signed it.
Old 04-22-2018, 11:08 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Someone needs to help me understand the liar-N-chief. He tweets out this weekend about an article that Maggie Haberman wrote for the New York Times. He claims she is a cut rate reporter that has never interviewed the POTUS and that he has nothing to do with her.

Well, There is a picture of her in the oval office with DT and his arm around her. She has done more than ten live interviews with him, just earned a Pulitzer prize for it and is accepting another award this week.

The whole tweet was a bold face lie. I guess I am trying to understand how his followers can believe this crap and let him off the hook. And by the way, it was one of many tweets that were full of untruths, miss-spellings, heck, they did not even get the date right for Barbara Bush's death.

What's up with this stuff?
Old 04-22-2018, 1:06 PM

Quote:
Someone needs to help me understand the liar-N-chief.
90% of what he says is a lie.

That was easy. Next!
Old 04-22-2018, 1:10 PM

Quote:
90% of what he says is a lie.

That was easy. Next!

Add to that, likely the opposite of what he says is more likely the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-22-2018, 1:51 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Someone needs to help me understand the liar-N-chief.
He's a sociopath with a severe narcissistic personality disorder, compounded by acute affluenza. In plain English: a rich turd who cares nothing about anyone but himself, and will say/do anything for his own interests.

His presidency is all about this.

But it doesn't matter, because as evidenced by the responses of some in this thread, many clearly enjoy having their backs peed on and told it's raining, and would drink from the toilet Trump sits on.

They just enjoy being deceived. "Cause your're a deceiver, and I'm a believer, it's just a game I know, but I can't seem to let go. So fool me, fool me one more time! you can fake just for old times sake. Look in my eyes and just tell me those lies, oh fool me one more time" -Joe South
Old 04-22-2018, 2:05 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

This says it all. This is how it's supposed to be. While DT plays golf !! Imagine if DT cant attend a Republicans wife's funeral, what does he do when a Democrat dies?
Attached Images

Old 04-22-2018, 2:23 PM
Lead Wiki Manager
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

The security required for a current president is much greater than that for a former president, a current first lady, or a former first lady. Most events that the president attends are the result of weeks of planning, logistics, and transportation arrangements. Frankly, it didn't surprise me that the current president didn't attend, but his detractors sure made a big deal out of it. To me, it's a non-issue.

OTOH, there's a long tradition of current and former first ladies attending a first lady's funeral. Hillary Clinton, Laura Bush, Michelle Obama, and Melania Trump upheld that tradition.

"The whole world's living in a digital dream. It's not really there, it's all on the screen." -- WB6ACU
Old 04-22-2018, 2:31 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

So he rides around the golf course without security. Hog wash. It's his duty as an American President to attend this funeral (barring something real important). He is a coward, plain and simple. He bullies everyone he knows. He bullied Jeb so bad in 2016 that he couldn't face him.

You guys would jump off a bridge for the AH. Not me, I would encourage him to jump. Lets see if he attends the Correspondence Dinner next month. My guess is no because the Fake News Media will eat him alive.
Old 04-22-2018, 2:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by W9BU View Post
The security required for a current president is much greater than that for a former president...
Oh, come on. It's not as if THAT crowd isn't familiar with and to the security detail.
Old 04-22-2018, 3:21 PM
Lead Wiki Manager
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Oh, come on. It's not as if THAT crowd isn't familiar with and to the security detail.
Do you have access to a complete guest list? Do you know everyone who attended the funeral? Granted, the people in that photo are familiar with the procedures, but I think you are making an assumption about the other 1500 or so people in attendance. Just like I'm making an assumption about what it takes to organize security procedures for a presidential visit to a Houston church on four days' notice.

And, if anyone thinks that Trump's golf course or Obama's vacation spots in Chicago or Oahu or GW Bush's Crawford ranch aren't or weren't highly secured, you're nuts.

First Lady Melania Trump attended Barbara Bush's funeral as President Trump's representative. The fact that President Trump didn't attend is a non-issue in the larger scheme of things. Find something else to complain about.

No, I would not jump off a bridge for him. I don't like the guy. And, he's already dropped some pretty strong hints that he won't be attending the Correspondents' Dinner. So what?

"The whole world's living in a digital dream. It's not really there, it's all on the screen." -- WB6ACU

Last edited by W9BU; 04-22-2018 at 3:27 PM..
Old 04-22-2018, 3:48 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

So you elected a nut case, That's what. He is ripping the norms in our government to shreds. If you don't like him, why in the world are you defending him?