DMR on LAD-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Interesting find today... South of Fox Creek on the Pass Creek Road I am Hearing, what I believe to be, DMR on LAD-1... Very annoying when you are listening and calling Km's on oil roads...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SCPD

QRT
That's very new as I was out there yesterday and on LAD1 for the Big Stone Road. I was hearing lots of calls for Pass Creek but might have still been too far away to hear the DMR.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
I was wondering how long it would take some chucklehead with a TRBO radio to program it up with digital modulation on one of the "interop" channels like LAD or other haul-road freqs.

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Did you happen to notice what the Colour Code was?

No idea what the CC/TS/TG was, I was using an analogue only radio to call Km's.

That's very new as I was out there yesterday and on LAD1 for the Big Stone Road. I was hearing lots of calls for Pass Creek but might have still been too far away to hear the DMR.

Too funny, I was out on the Pass Creek road yesterday around Km's 11-14, doing a job. I did not hear it yesterday either, and today it was only in the morning, on the way out I did not hear it this afternoon.

I was wondering how long it would take some chucklehead with a TRBO radio to program it up with digital modulation on one of the "interop" channels like LAD or other haul-road freqs.

I hear ya. Really annoying when you have to call and listen on carrier squelch...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.