Realistic pro-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUSHFAN

Hey guys. Anyone with any first-hand knowledge (pro/cons),of the above-mentioned scanner? Would like
any info, which would be much appreciated!
Thanks,
RUSHFAN

ROTTWEILERPM

Wirelessly posted (IPHONE: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

Funny you should post. I just picked one up myself tonight and after a simple google I found the manual and service guide.

Forgive me if I post something I am not to. Put triple "w" infront or google yourself.

.who--da--man.com/page7/files/PRO-2021%20Radio%20Scanner.pdf

.scancat.com/OnLineHelp/OEM_Radio_Owners_Manuals/RadioShack-OlderManuals/PRO-2021/PRO2021_Service_Manual.pdf

ModelTrainGeek

Premium Subscriber
I've had at Pro-2021 since it it was new, still works great, but I do take good care of my electronics too. It still looks like it did when I bought it. If it's scanning range meets your needs, you will be happy with it.

In fact it just turned 23 years old 3 days ago. (I wrote the date in the manual which I still have :)

ROTTWEILERPM

Wirelessly posted (IPHONE: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

Thank you for your words. Listen help me out. On my other scanners if I just want to search I type in the number and hit up or down to scan. I am having a hard time trying to do same on this scanner. How do you do it if you don't mind.
Respectfully.

ModelTrainGeek

Premium Subscriber
press [PROGRAM, LIMIT, enter the low frequency, ENTER, LIMIT, high enter high frequency, ENTER, then up or down arrow.

When you hit something you want to save. hit MONITOR to save it in one of the MONITOR memories. There's 10, and save to them in a loop, so after 10, it goes around and over write old entries.

ROTTWEILERPM

Thank you for your time and answer. Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.