On the source scanner (The one that has the correct programming):

Press PGM
Press F3 (GLOB)
Scroll down to Clone Send (down twice)
Press SEL

Transfer should start from that point.

Mike

RIG

Since I am new to this myself can you tell me if you program the first scanner using a computer and cable then hooking up the second radio and uploading the information into the second one. Does it do the same thing as the cloning instructions that were just provided here?

Rob

N1BHH

Since I am new to this myself can you tell me if you program the first scanner using a computer and cable then hooking up the second radio and uploading the information into the second one. Does it do the same thing as the cloning instructions that were just provided here?

Rob

You can do it any way you like. And reading the manual will give you all the necessary instructions for any question you have.

Easier to Read Pro-106/197/PSR500/600 Digital Scanner Manual

RWR1954

Another stupid QWuestion. When I had my first Scanner programmed, the Man that programmed it, when it is turned on has My name Bobby at the bottom. I have cloned another for a Friend, how do I change the Name to Don, and also to Gene? Thanks for Your help on cloning the Scanners. Please help Me Mr. Frank if You read this on how to change the Name. Help from anybody, but Mr. Frank Monroe, has been a life saver. Thanks Bobby Robertson. Email Address is ka5jlp@bellsouth.net Thanks Guys.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Hi Bobby,

Turn scanner ON and press 1. ▲ three times to Owner: then SEL You can change all 4 lines on display.

RWR1954

Thanks For Your Help with Scanner

Thanks Mr. Frank for Your help, You have always been there when I need an answer. Thanks You are the greatest. I think Summer is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.