Easier to read Pro-197 manual in PDF format

Status
Not open for further replies.

markbart

Thanks Mike I already have that in my browser favorites just want to check the manual without going online.

Mark

lehigh4me

Premium Subscriber
Hi Mark,
That sounded like a good idea so I went here ( Free HTML to PDF Converter - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com ) and downloaded and started the program. I selected Live links, Bookmark, Javascript and ActiveX, and Jpeg compress under more converter settings. It took about 3 minutes to convert the webpage to pdf, but it worked great. I also use the selection - Convert to PDF with selectable text. Hope that helps you
Have good weekend.

Last edited:

RickS31

I'm hoping Mark of Markscanner gets the majority of those bucks from this. He deserves it with the amount of effort put into to the Easier to Read document.

dkisdatrump

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the info. I'm gonna use this as well very shortly here.

For anyone who get's the error .net framework 2.0.50727 is not currently installed, and the program will not run, your most likely running windows XP like me.

You can go here and download the dotnetfx.exe to fix that issue http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...CB-4362-4B0D-8EDD-AAB15C5E04F5&displaylang=en

You'll see a red octogon saying a newer version is available, ,net 4.0

That will do no good for you, you must have .net 2.0 dotnetfix.exe

I prefer XP, my wife likes windows 7 cuz it was made for stupider people :(

N1BHH

I use PDFcreator. If you have Office you can make a pdf from anything you have on your computer or from anything you are browsing on the internet. Just click File>Save page as...and give it a name and a proper file extension and you're all set.

Blackink

I used Microsoft Word to make a copy of Mark's Easier to Read Manual for my BCT15X-I selected everything on the Web page, copied it and then pasted it into a Word document.
Then used "File-Save As" and named it. Although it's 68 pages! 733 KB's.

Status
Not open for further replies.