Pro-2067 Programming for APCO-25 Project 25 Phase I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
Hey all, I'm trying to program my Radio Shack PRO-2067 using Win92 to receive a APCO-25 Project 25 Phase I system. Is this scanner capable of receiving such a system? If so, can you explain how to do it as the scanner software won't accept the talkgroup DEC and HEX? Here is a link to the system that I am trying to receive: Aberdeen Proving Ground (Project 25) Trunking System, Aberdeen, Maryland - Scanner Frequencies

NO, you will need the Pro-96 (Older Model), 106, or 196

Highpockets

Your location on your post says your in Allenhurst, NJ. Are you trying to listen to that system that is in Maryland from NJ or are you in Maryland? There is a Aberdeen, NJ.

Haha yes, sorry. I am in MD. Used to be in NJ. Thanks for all of the info. Sounds like I would have to buy a new scanner in order to receive it. Thank you all for the information! Appreciate it!

Haha yes, sorry. I am in MD. Used to be in NJ. Thanks for all of the info. Sounds like I would have to buy a new scanner in order to receive it. Thank you all for the information! Appreciate it!

Yes for that system you would need a digital scanner.

Aberdeen Proving Ground (Project 25) Trunking System, Aberdeen, Maryland - Scanner Frequencies

Here is a chart. The prices may be different than what is shown.

Digital Scanner Comparison Chart - The RadioReference Wiki

The PSR 800 is fairly new and can picup digital P25 Apco etc. It is easy to program from what people say about theirs.

PSR-800 - The RadioReference Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.