Black Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk262

Premium Subscriber
What about the 197 and other models?

Edit: found the ad and it doesn't directly address the pricing on those.

Last edited:

sl215

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Where did you get the ad from? I haven't gotten 1 from the RS email either.

w2xq

Mentor
If they are knocking $70-$130 off scanners, Radio Shack is having a very bad quarter. If I were a store manager (once was an assistant), I'd put the stuff in the rear of the store and hope for impulse buying of other stuff as the prospective customer walks through the aisles.

N1BHH

Google Search comes in handy. Some found it a couple weeks ago just by doing a search for Black Friday ads. All trunking scanners will be on sale according to one ad I saw.

Last edited:

GrayJeep

Premium Subscriber
Thats the 800 Im going off the first page of the link about half way down it shows 299

We must be seeing different ads from the same link.
Page 1 for me is background red and only shows flatscreen electronics and earbuds.

Found it - it's the TEXT page, the first page presented - not the flyer, and it's embedded text about halfway down.

Last edited:

N2JDS

The page hoser has linked shows it for 299, but when you click on it and go to individual info, it sells for 399, even when you go through buy process, it does not drop back to 299. Radioshack is maybe still catching up, because you click on the other items on that page and it still shows higher prices for other items as well. But also the original ad is not Radioshacks info, so may be insider info, not posted yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.