Pro-164 and Pro-97 Receive Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD0BML

Feed Provider
Anyone ever have any receive issues with their Pro-164 or Pro-97? I have one of each that seem to have receiving issues on 800mhz that sound about like the frequency is off by a bit. I have had several others of the same model and have had no issues using the same frequencies.

Odd part is, they work fine on just about everything under 800mhz.

I own a PRO-163 and just picked up the PRO-164 and Im having the issue with the 164. Not picking up any Trunking. Just anolog. Is that kinda the same problem your having?

Last edited:
I thought the same thing but on my 163. I have no issues. Just hooked the usb cable up and copied everything over to the 164. I even tried rebanding. Still only have a problem with trunking on the 164. Will not pick up any signal. Anolong ch work great. Could it be software related?

DickH

Anyone ever have any receive issues with their Pro-164 or Pro-97? I have one of each that seem to have receiving issues on 800mhz that sound about like the frequency is off by a bit. I have had several others of the same model and have had no issues using the same frequencies.

Odd part is, they work fine on just about everything under 800mhz.

It's impossible to help without knowing where you are located and which system you are having trouble with. If you read other threads here, you will know you are about the 6th person in two days not posting that info.

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
I thought the same thing but on my 163. I have no issues. Just hooked the usb cable up and copied everything over to the 164. I even tried rebanding. Still only have a problem with trunking on the 164. Will not pick up any signal. Anolong ch work great. Could it be software related?

Maybe. What firmware is in each radio?

Status
Not open for further replies.