Pro 2096 Mobile Power Cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeindc3

Hey everyone..

So after 7 years or so, I have decided to mount one of my 2096's in my car.

I thought I had saved the power cable for use in the car along with the original box, but I can't find it anywhere.

If anyone has one laying around they can part with, please drop me a note and let me know, as I would love to buy one (or take it off your hands if it's just taking up space!)

RS doesn't carry them.. and I have checked a few websites (scanner master etc) and no one has them.

As a last resort, I will make one from scratch, but would prefer to not.

Thanks!

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
Hey everyone..
So after 7 years or so, I have decided to mount one of my 2096's in my car.
I thought I had saved the power cable for use in the car along with the original box, but I can't find it anywhere.
If anyone has one laying around they can part with, please drop me a note and let me know, as I would love to buy one (or take it off your hands if it's just taking up space!)
RS doesn't carry them.. and I have checked a few websites (scanner master etc) and no one has them.
As a last resort, I will make one from scratch, but would prefer to not.
Thanks!

RSU part number 12429254 for the PRO-2096 CABLE ASSY DC W/2A FUSE will cost you $11.15 plus shipping and is In Stock. this item can be ordered at any Company owned Radio Shack through the POS system

W9NES

mikeindc3,I have a Radio Shack Pro-2096 mobile power cord. that will work on your scanner. This is the power cord that came with the Pro-2096.Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.