Originally Posted by medictinysc
I know these are old but it's what I have to work with. My questions are
1. Can u program a trunking channel and no trunking channel onto the same bank?
2. How do u program the priority by hand?
3. Can this be rebranded? ...
2. Read Page 16 in the manual.
3. The term is re B A N D ed. NO, it cannot be re-banded, BUT you will have limited success monitoring the Palmetto 800 system.
Greenville Simulcast (Site 35) will give you about 75% of the traffic.
Site 31 will give you about 50% of its traffic and Site 17 will give you 75-80% of its traffic.
The criteria is if a freq. has a 5 in the 4th decimal place (like 856.2625) the PRO-433 will be able to track it. If a freq. has a zero in the 4th decimal place your PRO-433 can not track it. If you do the math, you will come up with the theoretical percentages I gave you.