Pro-91 / Talk Groups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marka09

I purchased a Pro-91 and have programed all the freqs that I want to monitor via a trunk. Does anyone know how to program in talk groups? I want to limit it to just one city's police department and without talk groups I get the entire county.

Thanks!!!

N8IAA

What state, county, and system? When reading the manual here in the RR wiki, doesn't seem to be any way of just programming select ID's. It just searches the whole system. If it's to monitor the Fulton county/Sandy Springs system. the 91 will not work.
Larry

Last edited:

marka09

Thanks Larry. I only want to monitor SSPD and I don't think it will allow selective monitoring of talk groups.

DC

Wirelessly posted (SCH-U350/1.0 NetFront/3.0.22.2.18 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

Hello marka09- The PRO-91 will alow you to listen to seleted ID's and furthermore you can monitor the Fulton County TRS without missing a call. To enter selected ID's: When the 91 is in Trunk search mode Press PROG, that will put you in selected ID mode. Then using the arrow buttons toggle up or down to the desired trunk sub-bank and channel then put in the desired TGID, then press E, then arrow up to the next channel. When you are finished loading in TG's press SCAN and you'll be off and running.

DC

You're right Larry, I totally forgot about the 91-A. I have the 91 and the 106. I use the 91 Fulton County and Ham. But as I said, I have no trouble listening to Fulton.

DC

You are very welcome marka09. I hope you were able to get it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.