PRO-107 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowCat66

Hello, I just found this site and it is full of info except for what I am looking for. I had the Snohomish County sheriffs department in my scanner and a few days ago I noticed that I am not hearing any traffic from them. Can someone help me trouble shoot this issue? I picked this scanner up second hand and no cable or software. I can't even find a download site for iScan. Any help would be appreciated.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
The database page for that system indicates that there may be digital voice in use with the possibility that the SO may be using digital now.

( System Voice: Analog and APCO-25 Common Air Interface )

That scanner does not decode digital.

You may want to ask in the Washington State Forum, scroll down the forum page to the state forums, where someone who monitors and programs that system and is more familiar with the area may be better informed to help you.

kg4ojj

Premium Subscriber
I have that scanner ... I found the link to the software by searching through this website. You don't need a progtamming cable, as you upload your frequencies to an SD card. Keep searching....if you found this website, you are really close.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.