Help with P25 Programming Help for Miami Dade County Police(PRO 668)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Hello Everyone....

I purchased a PRO 668 and have been successful in Most Aspects of the Radio and Software use. I have been able to pick up Trunked Depts from The City of Miami using the suggested RS 800 mhz antenna. Right now I am trying to Load/Scan P25 for Miami Dade Police Department.

Miami-Dade County Public Services (Project 25) Trunking System, Miami, Florida - Scanner Frequencies

The issue I am having with P25 is that I am not getting any Talk for Miami Dade PD. I live right smack in the middle of Kendall (Miami) so the signal strength is pretty good according to the Meter.I am trying to keep everything simple and only want to pick up this PD on this Radio. I have other Scanners to Pick up the Rest.

I have included some pictures on what I have on the radio via the Software. Everything has been updated and current. I believe that I am missing to input something.

Library Slideshow by usmc70_14 | Photobucket

Can you guys look it over and tell me what I need to Add or Remove in order for me to pick up this P25 System?

Thanks for taking the time to read this and helping me out :)

puzzleriddle

Hello Everyone....

I purchased a PRO 668 and have been successful in Most Aspects of the Radio and Software use. I have been able to pick up Trunked Depts from The City of Miami using the suggested RS 800 mhz antenna. Right now I am trying to Load/Scan P25 for Miami Dade Police Department.

Miami-Dade County Public Services (Project 25) Trunking System, Miami, Florida - Scanner Frequencies

The issue I am having with P25 is that I am not getting any Talk for Miami Dade PD. I live right smack in the middle of Kendall (Miami) so the signal strength is pretty good according to the Meter.I am trying to keep everything simple and only want to pick up this PD on this Radio. I have other Scanners to Pick up the Rest.

I have included some pictures on what I have on the radio via the Software. Everything has been updated and current. I believe that I am missing to input something.

Library Slideshow by usmc70_14 | Photobucket

Can you guys look it over and tell me what I need to Add or Remove in order for me to pick up this P25 System?

Thanks for taking the time to read this and helping me out :)

Everything marked "E" is encrypted ... your out of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.