Pro-668: rearrange the playlists

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvdet

with many added playlists/scanlists they are not in an orderly (for me) pattern. local lists are PL 1 to 7
but I want to place 23 , 27 in say list 6 & 7 or 40 back to 10, move 10 to 21.........
any suggestion on how to re-arrange all the lists to my liking , and how to print the lists

flippz

Premium Subscriber
I am no expert at this yet, but I think if you pull up your advanced tab trunked or conventional, select the playlist you want to move and double click to the far right and enter the play list number you want to move it to that should work. If I'm wrong sorry. Other more talented guys will chime in to correct
Scott Ross

rwier

Well, I'll try to help with the "move" problem. I am using EZScan Software to explain, as my GRE-800s look like the Pro-668s.

1) Select Bottom Tab "Scanlists"

2) In the "Scanlist:" Window " Leftclick" on the Scanlist you want to "move" (You will not actually move the Scanlist, you move it's contents).

3) "Highlight" all the rows that you want to "move".

4) "Leftclick" in the blue area under the right column heading "Scanlists" ( A popup panel should appear).

5) Under the "SEL" heading "blacken" the little box of the Scanlist(s) that you want to move the "contents" to (make sure you "unblacken" any other Scanlists). This "move" may be to a Scanlist that you have previously named with an Alpha Tag that will no longer be appropriate. If so, Take Note of that undesired name. Leftclick on "Set" to close the popup and move the contents.

6) Back to the "Scanlist:" Window. "Leftclick" on the Scanlist you just moved contents to. Does it contain undesirable contents along with the contents you just moved? If so:

7) "Highlight" all the "UNDESIRABLE" rows. "Leftclick" in the blue area under the "Scanlist" header (A popup panel should appear).

8) Under the "SEL" heading "blacken" the little box of the Scanlist(s) that you want to move the "contents" to (make sure you "unblacken" any other Scanlists).This "move" may be a Scanlist that you have previously named with an Alpha Tag that will no longer be appropriate. If so, TAKE NOTE of that undesired name. Leftclick on "Set" to close the popup and move the contents.

9) Repeat the above processes until all the "CONTENTS" of your Scanlists are in the desired order.

10) Now, select the "General Settings" Tab (lower left).

11) In the "Scanlist Control:" window, while referencing your NOTES TAKEN earlier. Highlight an Alpha Tag that needs changing. Type in the new Alpha Tag. Repeat this renaming of the Alpha Tags until they properly reflect the "moves" you made earlier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.