Pro-668 Error Code 1-00

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMID303

So, I've had my scanner for less than a day and it was working great. Really started to figure out how to program it with my zip code, and select the items I wanted scanned. Then, after a while the scanner began saying " Nothing to Play!" What?? All my playlists were checked off, and the scanner listed that all my frequencies were still there in the scanner. So my battery bagan to die, so I hurried up and plugged it into my laptop and said "crap". I remembered I have to turn it off first. Anyway within seconds the message "-Error Detected- Please contact RS Service for assistance." Code: 1-00 came up. I'm fed up right now and cant even get the scanner to turn off or light up or beep.

K4OC

Premium Subscriber
So, I've had my scanner for less than a day and it was working great. Really started to figure out how to program it with my zip code, and select the items I wanted scanned. Then, after a while the scanner began saying " Nothing to Play!" What?? All my playlists were checked off, and the scanner listed that all my frequencies were still there in the scanner. So my battery bagan to die, so I hurried up and plugged it into my laptop and said "crap". I remembered I have to turn it off first. Anyway within seconds the message "-Error Detected- Please contact RS Service for assistance." Code: 1-00 came up. I'm fed up right now and cant even get the scanner to turn off or light up or beep.

I know you got it figured out and this is an old thread....just curious if you scanner ended up failing some time later ..... Reason I ask is that I had the same issue just now and had to do a battery pull and it is working fine but I am curious if that error was a sign of problems to come.
Thanks.

rajames53

Premium Subscriber
Had same issue after about 6 months, Just on a whim I swapped out the sd card in the scanner the last time it locked up. No problems for the last 4 months

Status
Not open for further replies.