Pro-668: just want to listen to 1 freq

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninobrownstl

Premium Subscriber
hello im new to the digial world of scanning and i bought the 668 and im try to listen to 1 county....I NEED HELP. is there any way to program this scanner to just do that...please help

garysauctions

Premium Subscriber
Using the iScan software ( included in the scanner ) create a Playlist with only that one frequency in it.

You can " Browse The Library " or Import by Zip Code.

Then write from the SD card to the software.

In the software edit out ( delete ) everything you do not want to hear leaving only what you do want to hear.

Assign it to at least one Playlist in the software.

Lastly write it back to the SD card in the scanner.

Now that playlist has only the one frequency.

I just woke up and still groggy so I hope this makes sense.

ninobrownstl

Premium Subscriber
thanks i will try....software is a little confusing i am a real newbie but i will learn it

AtlasFBG2

That is a lot of work for just one frequency.

Assuming you know the frequency you want to hear.I would just open the iscan software. Go to the conventional tab and click new. Enter the freq and a alpha tag then click copy to scanner and your done.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
That is a lot of work for just one frequency.

Assuming you know the frequency you want to hear.I would just open the iscan software. Go to the conventional tab and click new. Enter the freq and a alpha tag then click copy to scanner and your done.

Being a newb he may assume it is one frequency but may actually want to listen to a trunk system for a county.

Status
Not open for further replies.