Pro-652: Change Srch Marine Channels manually

Status
Not open for further replies.

vernongt

Hello,
I am familiar with my Pro-163 scanner where I do the following:
Srch = Repeat to step through different Svc Search banks [specifically CB, Pub Sfty, Marine etc.,].
Func/Srch = To stop the channels [similar to Man mode].
16 = To go specifically to Channel 16 [calling/answering].
22 = To then go to Channel 22 [CoastGuard Pri in Puget Sound].
Func/Srch = To return to scanning the whole Marine Band.

Now, with the Pro-652, Can anyone tell me how I can stop the scanning of the pre-programmed Marine Band, then to "Directly Enter" a channel in the Marine Band [eg.] and then return to scanning the Marine Band.

Please don't quote me the Easier to Read Scanner Manual because I have it [hard copy] and haven't found what i'm looking for. If you can give me the exact page number I need to use this function, then I'll be delighted. If you just give me a general page #, forget it.

If you are familiar with the GRE PSR-600 User Manual, and can direct me to a page #, with the exact description of what to do, I'd be happy as I have that User Manual too.

I've been chasing my tail already with 'general vacinity' directions and don't want to do that anymore.

Please help?
Vernon.

marksmith

Not sure exactly what you are trying to do.

Pretty sure you won't find a way to enter 16 to get to marine channel 16 though. Probably why you won't find in the manual.

You can program all the marine channels in a list and then manually step through that, but I think that is as close as you will get to what I think you are trying to do.

Mark
WS1095/536/436/996P2/HP1e/HP2e/996XT/325P2/396XT/PRO668/PSR800/PRO652

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
The Pro-652 has the different service searches similar to the Pro-163, but it doesn't allow for direct entry of channels. You would have to use the arrows to navigate to the desired channel.

SRCH to step through the different searches.
PAUSE to pause the scanning.
▲/▼ to select your channel.
PAUSE to unpause and resume scanning.

Status
Not open for further replies.