Pro-96: Pro 96 locked up

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky144

I have a pro 96 when I turn it on it shows DSP loading Boot:f1.0 It remains on the display and I have no key functions. Have done a hard reset but no change. Anyone ever had this issue? Is there a way to over ride and download firmware?

sparky144

Pro 96 still locked up

I'm hoping one of you guys can help me out. My 96 is locked up and I can't seem to get it to respond. Looking for some advice.

Swipesy

Sounds like your Firmware is corrupted. If memory serves me right the Pro-96 latest Firmware is Version 1.4 dated February 2007. I think you need to do a Firmware update following the instruction with the update on how to access the scanner from a PC. If you don't have 1.4 PM me and I can get it to you.

John

KT4HX

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, I would try to run a firmware update to see if that gets you up and running. Go to this page and look about 3/4 of the way down under the section "Support Pages - 1.4 DSP Firmware". There is a link to download that firmware update file. Hope it clears up your condition.

Pro-96 - The RadioReference Wiki

sparky144

Thanks Guys. I'll give it a try. Wasn't sure if i could down load without any key functions. keep up posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.