RadioShack Black Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

muchomorek

Premium Subscriber
I don't see any deals on the scanners on page 7, just every day prices.

Thunderknight

Premium Subscriber
The PRO-652 is listed on their website as in-store only, but searching their website for stores within 100 miles, it says not available.

So much for that :)

br0adband

And they wonder why they failed the first time around. I give this "rebirth" of theirs maybe 12 months at best before they tank once again.

"Radio Shack is dead, long live Radio Shack..." :(

N5XTC

Premium Subscriber
Yeah I agree N5XTC. Just wasted 5 minutes of my time going to worthless ads.
For sure, lol. regular everyday sales at best. Black friday to me would mean near 50% off. so far, i dont see any of this for scanners. they know we scanner junkies will pay full price anyway.

br0adband

Google Chromecast selling for... $35. Wow, that's some major discount considering the retail price is... $35. :D

Did somebody explain to the current owners of this so-called Radio Shack that Black Friday is supposed to be about greatly reduced pricing to "SELL SELL SELL!!!" in the immortal words of Mortimer Duke? (bonus points to those that get the reference) :p

ecps92

Mortimer Duke (Character)
for those who don't recall the Two Films the Dukes were in :D

Google Chromecast selling for... $35. Wow, that's some major discount considering the retail price is... $35. :D

Did somebody explain to the current owners of this so-called Radio Shack that Black Friday is supposed to be about greatly reduced pricing to "SELL SELL SELL!!!" in the immortal words of Mortimer Duke? (bonus points to those that get the reference) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.