Pro-668: PRO 668

Status
Not open for further replies.

GJARK

Is there ANY way to program my PRO 668 for the local channels (and find out what they are) instead of letting the scanner supposedly "automatically" (??) do it? Police Call used to be "THE" place to go, but I can't seem to locate any listings for the Chicago area facilities/police/fire/ambulance, etc. HELP!

bharvey2

I own the RS Pro 668 and traveled in and out of the Chicago area last summer. I used the RR database here:

Cook County, Illinois (IL) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

You could also set up a new V-Scan folder, import for the Chicago area and then go into the program via computer and hone it down to you areas of interest. If you do the latter, just make sure to make a copy of your micro SD card in case you mess up.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Is there ANY way to program my PRO 668 for the local channels (and find out what they are) instead of letting the scanner supposedly "automatically" (??) do it? Police Call used to be "THE" place to go, but I can't seem to locate any listings for the Chicago area facilities/police/fire/ambulance, etc. HELP!

The site you are on right now (Radio Reference) is "THE" place to go for that info...

Have you checked the database here?

Cook County, Illinois (IL) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Status
Not open for further replies.