importing into playlist on the 668

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craigvtx

So I am new to this scanner. I am just not understanding how to import objects into a specific playlist. Like I would like to put one county of police into one playlist and another county into a different one. Please help.

DJ11DLN

So I am new to this scanner. I am just not understanding how to import objects into a specific playlist. Like I would like to put one county of police into one playlist and another county into a different one. Please help.

When you do your import, everything will default into Playlist 1. Click on the Playlists tab at the bottom of iScan and you will see all of your objects. In the far right column you will see which Playlists the objects are in. You can double-click the object and a Playlist box will come up. Scroll the the Playlist you want that object in and check it, and un-check it from Playlist 1 if you want...objects can be in multiple Playlists.:)

tomas21

Premium Subscriber
Is there anyway to get the frequency to show up on the playlist tab in iScan? Only seeing alpha doesn't help when trying to organize multiple freqs in different playlists.

Craigvtx

playlists

So I think I may have messed something up. When I go under playlists on my pro668 scanner under scanlists 151 and so on it says <reserved>. I have the setting for "set places" checked. When I have unchecked it only gives me the the numbers 151,152 and so on. What did I changed/ mess up? Please help.

Craigvtx

When you do your import, everything will default into Playlist 1. Click on the Playlists tab at the bottom of iScan and you will see all of your objects. In the far right column you will see which Playlists the objects are in. You can double-click the object and a Playlist box will come up. Scroll the the Playlist you want that object in and check it, and un-check it from Playlist 1 if you want...objects can be in multiple Playlists.:)
Well thank you,DJ11DLN. That has helped a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.