Pro-668 External Speaker Volume

Status
Not open for further replies.

tncem

I looked and couldn't find this topic anywhere (I could be blind as well as deaf). Anyone have any ideas on turning up the earphone volume control? I'm even using an amplified speaker. My 436 works great on the amplified speaker, but this thing is so damn low. So, besides hearing aids, any ideas?

Joseph11

The iScan software has a headphone volume option under "General Settings."

melissajo

Premium Subscriber
i need HELP!!!! I have a Pro 668 and i can hardly hear it!!! i have an external speaker hooked up to it but it still isnt very loud. i looked in settings and did not find a headphone or volume any where!!! could someone giude me to this in the simplest way?? thank you!!

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
i need HELP!!!! I have a Pro 668 and i can hardly hear it!!! i have an external speaker hooked up to it but it still isnt very loud. i looked in settings and did not find a headphone or volume any where!!! could someone giude me to this in the simplest way?? thank you!!

The Headphone Volume level in on the left hand side of the general settings page. It is the very first page that opens when you start the software (other than the update checker).

Status
Not open for further replies.