Hurry Don't let this bargain Pass you by for a high end scanner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paco-Jerte

You Member, Member!
This guy has been trying to sell this Pro-36 for months and now he has finally dropped the price to $279 with best offer.

Went from $385.00 to $279.00 so please buy with confidence :roll:

Code:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RareRealistic-Pro-36-Police-Aircraft-Cell-Alarm-Handheld-Scanner-Receiver-/252491142281?hash=item3ac9a51489:g:jaoAAOSwGYVXAdrn

c/p from his killer ad:

This is an excellent lightly used example one of the rare Made in Japan Professional portable digital Scanner issued a FCC approval number before being banned due to the frequency band reallocation. A favorite for covert police operations in the USA because it can read some alarm codes, wireless phones, navigation aids, EMS alerts, restricted aircraft commutations, and rumored UFO Black Triangle proximity.
This unit is NOT like the substandard made in China police & aircraft scanners offered in the market place today! Although such extreme capability scanners are now illegal to produce, import, export, or sell to the public (except for federal agencies) Rare early approved Japanese models like this one with FCC AA020-137 approval are still legal to own and use by civilians within the USA for non-criminal hobby type activities. Check your local laws.

RESTRICTIONS: High end digital auto scanner receivers cannot be used on any US or NATO military or military contractor test facility without approval of the base commander! Don’t even consider snooping around any of the covert UFO military facilities in central NY State, NM, TX, Nevada, PR, UK or Australia (among other locations) unless you want to loose all your gear, go to prison, or disappear within a military facility. Under the democrat administration current DHS laws “they” can do anything they want, and you have no legal rights. Be aware that GPS devices, equipped digital smart phones, digital cameras, and scanners are typically used by both military SOG and spies for enemy targeting. All such electronic devices may not be NOT legal to use or transport in many countries due to security concerns. Possession, transport, or use of such devices in restricted countries can get you imprisoned and charged as a spy. There is nothing fun about a foreign prison!
UFO RESEARCH: Classified man made UFO vehicles and rapid deployment security interdiction helicopters can easily detect passive electronics, including scanners and destroy them. Some advanced vehicles may be equipped with EMP pulse, RF overload, direct energy, laser, microwave weapons and assorted counter measure jammers can instantly destroy electronic and battery operated devices. Including modern vehicles using solid state electronics, expensive night vision, thermal vision, digital recorders, all electronic cameras & smart phones, and unshielded radio equipment instantly and permanently! Hunting UFO’s can quickly become an extremely expensive, dangerous, and a frustrating hobby therefore, such adventures are NOT recommended!
Warranty: This Ser# 904712 product is being “SOLD AS IS” Without any warranty expressed or implied.
Export: We do not export outside of the continental USA. Security & customs can confiscate anything.
Returns: There are no product returns accepted at this discounted price!
Payment: We only accept USA confirmed PayPal.
Shipping: Shipping is USPS and only costs $11.50 for continental USA shipping.
Please remember to include the $11.50 shipping cost with your purchase.
Buy it Now: $385.00

teufler

hope you can remove and repost on the Classifieds section because you are not supposed to advertise on the Forum pages. You just posted, as to remove this notice then refile on the Classified pages. Some administrators get their panties in a wade over this. If you request it soon enough, maybe they will show pity.

teufler

oh its a good description, just don't want him to get hammered by the administrators. I made the mistake of offering something , but I didn't even know about the classified section, and I mentioned if this was the wrong place to move it to the right place. It got scrubbed and I got the brown helmet.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I think this is Paco's humor showing, since Paco already has items listed on the classifieds. Good one Paco J :D. 73, n9zas

wbswetnam

How ridiculous... this handheld scanner is worth $25, $40 tops... that is, if it still works. But you're right, probably some paranoid nut job will shell out $280 for this junk.

N4GIX

Premium Subscriber
Wow! I have a "PRO-42" here. Maybe I can find a sucker (er, customer) willing to buy it for $539 if I have this person write the ad for me. :roll:

After all, PRO-42 must be better than a lowly PRO-36 right? :lol:

Seriously, there is also a Yipiteru MVT-9000 (530KHz - 2039MHz continuous) being offered for only $649.95

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
I'd pay $500.00 for a scanner that does all that!. Maybe Whistler can add DMR to it also. I heard UFO's like to use a Capacity Plus system when they land.

CycleSycho

:twisted: Oh my, and all you have to do is solder in a 2.4-8000000000 series 2 'gwd' flux capacitor, to your existing, and it'll do everything. Finding one is a different story! :twisted:

SCPD

QRT
Perhaps I'll fart and we all will get blasted by an EMP! This will be the end of all your scanners.

KB0VWG

No Negative feedback

Well he doesn't have any negative feedback but that's a terrible picture of the scanner.
He will find some sucker but not I
kb0vwg
wqoi992

Para078

Digital? He's gotta be smoking crack.

If that's wort $279 I have a non working Pro 95 that should sell for $495.

CycleSycho

I have a BC75XLT for sale. Only couple of years old. Price reduced from $1500 to $950. Contact me by PM.

:roll: I have a 100% complete Bearcat BC-210 antique that I purchased in New Jersey in 1978, at a local RadioShack, I can let go for 10K (negotiable). Works perfectly, I still use it to monitor errant signals in my area. How many of these 100% complete quality receivers are still around? NOTE to mods, although I do have and still use this BC-210, this is a sarcastic post NOT a real item for sale! :roll:

Comp-100

:twisted: Oh my, and all you have to do is solder in a 2.4-8000000000 series 2 'gwd' flux capacitor, to your existing, and it'll do everything. Finding one is a different story! :twisted:
I may have one for sale if you are authorized.

wbswetnam

I posted on Craigslist that I wanted a 5000 channel scanner that will decode P25 phase 1 & 2, ProVoice, DMR, NXDN, Tetra, Open Sky and (most importantly) women, but I have yet to get a reply.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I posted on Craigslist that I wanted a 5000 channel scanner that will decode P25 phase 1 & 2, ProVoice, DMR, NXDN, Tetra, Open Sky and (most importantly) women, but I have yet to get a reply.
Women can't even decode women, How do you expect a radio to do it? :lol: 73, n9zas

Status
Not open for further replies.