Pro-651: PRO 651 Object Not Playing In Scanlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilwar

Feed Provider
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, or if I'm using the correct terms so please bear with me.

I'm in Sacramento, CA. I have everything set up and working fine except one object/channel/frequency won't play during scanning but it plays fine during manual mode. I have it selected for the same scan list as the other objects and it's not locked out but it never plays other than in manual mode. Any ideas as to what I'm missing?

mikey60

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, or if I'm using the correct terms so please bear with me.

I'm in Sacramento, CA. I have everything set up and working fine except one object/channel/frequency won't play during scanning but it plays fine during manual mode. I have it selected for the same scan list as the other objects and it's not locked out but it never plays other than in manual mode. Any ideas as to what I'm missing?

Without knowing what the object is it's difficult to answer definitively.

For all objects, regardless of type, make sure the object is a member of an enabled scanlist.

If it's a conventional object, double check the CTCSS/DCS/NAC values to make sure they are correct. If you're unsure, leave it in search mode so that the scanner can determine what it may be.

If it's a talkgroup object, are other objects on that same system working? If not, check to make sure the control channel for that system and site are included in the programming for the system.

Mike

kilwar

Feed Provider
Without knowing what the object is it's difficult to answer definitively.

For all objects, regardless of type, make sure the object is a member of an enabled scanlist.

If it's a conventional object, double check the CTCSS/DCS/NAC values to make sure they are correct. If you're unsure, leave it in search mode so that the scanner can determine what it may be.

If it's a talkgroup object, are other objects on that same system working? If not, check to make sure the control channel for that system and site are included in the programming for the system.

Mike

Thanks for the reply, Mike. It's a talkgroup object and yes the other objects on that same system are working. It's also a member of an enabled scanlist but it's the only one not playing in that scanlist.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Sacramento California

It sounds like you have programmed a TGRP object and assigned it to at least one scan list that is enabled. Do you have the individual TGRP locked out?

There are some specific situations with the Sacramento systems that are not readily obvious to listeners. For example are you trying to scan Fire B6 on a county site?

Please be clear about what system you are scanning (there are at least 4 systems presently providing police/fire in Sacramento county -- 2 analog and 2 digital). And what is the TG ID you are having problems with?

kilwar

Feed Provider
It sounds like you have programmed a TGRP object and assigned it to at least one scan list that is enabled. Do you have the individual TGRP locked out?

There are some specific situations with the Sacramento systems that are not readily obvious to listeners. For example are you trying to scan Fire B6 on a county site?

Please be clear about what system you are scanning (there are at least 4 systems presently providing police/fire in Sacramento county -- 2 analog and 2 digital). And what is the TG ID you are having problems with?

Thanks for replying. I have the Sacramento Police and Sheriff in one scanlist including TG ID's: 60368, 60400, 60464, and 61616. The one that doesn't play during scanning is 60464, but it plays fine in manual mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.